Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A-H] The purging of Lordaeron

+4
Gesh
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kil'drakor
Arathoran
8 posters

Go down

[A-H] The purging of Lordaeron Empty [A-H] The purging of Lordaeron

Post by Arathoran Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Arathoran felt the cold night breeze from the Great sea on his cheeks. The moon was almost at it's fullest, it had been many days since he'd last been in Stormwind. Now he was, standing on the flagship of his beloved home land of Lordaeron, Arrowheart, he remembered how he and Coren had seen Ranthar command the sailors on board as they docked in Stormwind for the first time ever. Back then the ship wasn't quite the look, the sails had large holes and the hull had taken a lot of damage. It had quickly been fixed by the dockworkers and it was now as beautiful as before the third war. Coren walked up beside his brother, as always he had his eye patch on, he looked at his brother and a little smile grew on his lips.
''We're ready to set sails brother, I need only to give the order.''
''I've spoken to the Stormwind Council, and they will aid us with what ever they can. I've asked for the Holy Light's blessing and it's strength on this campaign. Nothing can stand between us and victory now brother. Lordaeron will be restored.''
''Tell the men we set sails tomorrow evening!''
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! The Campaign in Lordaeron starts. Led by Coren Dawnbringer and Arathoran Dawnbringer, with the assistance of Geldar Angelos from Stormwind.

This campaign's happenings will be the primary line of events made by the Regiment of Lordaeron. All who wishes to aid them or challenge them, are welcome, though the challengers would need to make appointments with the Regiment before causing haroc around their events! Else then that the campaign will start wednesday the 15 of september and end when ever the regiment decides to withdraw or find it's task completed ''Which won't happen until Blizzard gives back either Stratholme or Capital City!!''

Contact Arathoran or Corén for more information about where we would be at or when we'd be ready for attacks and so on. ;D
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

[A-H] The purging of Lordaeron Empty Re: [A-H] The purging of Lordaeron

Post by Kil'drakor Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

... Again? Rolling Eyes

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Well, you guys have fun then ^^
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Gnash wrote:... Again? Rolling Eyes
>.> Clearly the very large Forsaken Kingdom is ignored yet again.

But I suppose it makes sense given Alliance forces in Andorhal come Cata.. yet we still win it, Scoff, scoff.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I.. Just.. Please.. contact us.. we exist.. we exist! And we usually don't bite.. usually.. just contact us.. before... please.. *sigh*

It usually works better when you do. Really. Ask the Dwarves.
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Alright, quick note -- I'm not even a part of this campaign, or this guild, but it would seem some clarification is in order. Arathorian isn't advertising a PvP campaign, he's merely putting a nice IC spin on the fact that his guild is marching up to the Plaguelands.

While yes, I agree it would be ideal to contact guilds involved in the area before setting off, perhaps it just wasn't thought of. I'm sure when the Regiment of Lordaeron wants to make this into a PvP encounter, they'd certainly contact you fine folk Horde-side!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 pm

IC spin on the fact that his guild is marching up to the Plaguelands.
Why would you need an IC spin, is there first an OOC reason?
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasonal Dranger Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Aniane wrote:Alright, quick note -- I'm not even a part of this campaign, or this guild, but it would seem some clarification is in order. Arathorian isn't advertising a PvP campaign, he's merely putting a nice IC spin on the fact that his guild is marching up to the Plaguelands.

While yes, I agree it would be ideal to contact guilds involved in the area before setting off, perhaps it just wasn't thought of. I'm sure when the Regiment of Lordaeron wants to make this into a PvP encounter, they'd certainly contact you fine folk Horde-side!

Then thats different. Got an entire other Idea from the thread, but I also got it cleared that it is not RP-pvp in this campaign- therefore we are really not needed/no need to contact us indeed. Not that with RP-pvp there is, but its only recommended Razz Enjoy and Good luck!
Rasonal Dranger
Rasonal Dranger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Right! As an officer in this guild, I would like to clarify some things.

First off, we are not going to enter any Forsaken controled lands. We will be landing in the far eastern part of the Easter Plaguelands. From there, we will make our way to Uther's Tomb.

Please know that we will let any Horde organisation know before we set foot in their territory.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:32 pm

If this was an RP-PvP event with the only goal to ''WTF-pwn'' Forsakens, then you were wrong! And this topic would be in the Event section. But! As that this is a ''Campaign'' which will be the single reason for the guild even to exist, I'd like to allow others to involve with this campaign. Because if the guildmembers we're the only ones around it'd be boring half way through the campaign. This is also to flash some more Alliance Rp up in the Northern part of Eastern Kingdoms, and to make pre-events to some of the changes up there in Cataclysm. Very Happy
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

You need to word your events better in the future. "Purging" and "Campaign" make it sound a very hostile, military style event hence the confusion
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 pm

The [A-H] part didn't help either.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Aye. I would like to apologise on behalf of the Regiment for any confusion caused! Hopefully there will be no hard feelings.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down