Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <---

+9
Ixirar
Charlie Blazesong
Arthorius
Eldiros
Krogon Devilstep
Salia
Officer High Morale
Lea
Martok
13 posters

Go down

Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <--- Empty Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <---

Post by Martok Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]       Salvation of Lordaeron  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hello going to start this off with some back ground story telling. The founders of the Salvation of Lordaeron, were all from lordaeron or Kaz'modan if they were dwarfs.. Some of them being Soldiers of lordaeron alliance some of them being Knights of the Silver hand. As the third war came to its end most joined the Argent dawn at Lights chaple where they would spend years fighting the scouge in the plagued lands. Untill Tirion Fordring's faith in the holy light reborn the Ashbringers blade from its corrupted form and brought the Knights of the Silver Hand and The Argent Dawn as one to become the Argent crusade. Through this order people got to know their comrades as the pushed into northrend all taking part in various battles and even breaking down Ice Crown Citidel and then telling the world that the Lich king is dead. (No they were not the ones to kill the lich king so far as they know There is no Lich king)

Comming home they assisted in rebuilding Hearthglen and cleansing the lands of their beloved home. In which we enterd the cataclisum with death wings rage and the twlight hammer on the rise these crusaders did not care.... What they instead saw and found more disturbing was hearing South shore had been destoryed by the horde.. Spesificly By the forsaken using their plague. This discusted the crusaders but what really pushed them over was seeing the Valkur under the command of the forsaken being used to raise the alliance corpses as more forsaken At Andorhal. This not only shocked them but angerd them greatly as what the forsaken had become.. was every thing the crusade was agenst. Tirions Inaction caused them to break away from the Argent Crusade putting away their medals of Valor and honor and formed. The Salvation of Lordaeron.

Now with Rightous retirbution in their eyes they made their own campgain agensts the Forsaken or as they saw it, the new Scourge. With only a company's worth of men they began to aid stranded Lordaeron Citizens leading them to Fenris Isle, as at the time it was the best place to gather. How ever bombarded by forsaken attacks they were soon pushed back losing people as they battled the seemingly endless forces of the forsaken as their tactics differ from the scouge. The endless fighting caused tiredness weakening them from each and every battle they had only being able to hold an area for a month before being forced to retreat. Untill they found them selfs in the hinterlands by Aerie peak where they rested and desided what their next move was.

By this time The whole Mists of panda land had came and orggimar was under sieg. And due to their low numbers the Highlord desided " We can not do this.. alone" And so they headed south to greet the city of Stormwind, Knowing that stormwind still owes a dept to Lordaeron when lordaeron looked after Stormwinds people after the first war.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

----------------------------------------
Thats the back story. If there is any bad lore in there please tell me and i'l change it around Smile

The Guild takes Humans and Dwarfs only, No Death knights no Shadow users. Warlocks can roll in as pyromancers. Shadow users will be purged. Sad
Reason why we don't take Gnomes? Seen as crafters rather then fighters, and would also be seen as a weak spot in the lines.
Reason why we don't take Worgen? Gilneans were apart of the Lordaeron alliance In the third war the Gilneans broke their oath to the alliance Closing their walls hiding behind them sending no aid or allowing reffugees in. Lore wise to any Lordaeron Gilneans Betrayed them and let lordaeron fall due to their own selfish cowardly needs. Worgen wont be trusted. (How ever is my chance if worgen prove them selfs but unlikely)
- No need for a reason for night elfs or Dreanei I think we can all agree they have nothing to do with lordaeron. All Races can Aid but not join.

Salvation of Lordaeron is a RP PVP Guild there will be active events and we will travel alot. As Stormwinds people are more and more helpful to the order there is a chance they will help Stormwind in 'some' of their affairs as well as do their own stuff up north. So things will be kept interesting. Also. I understand we could never 'Take' Lordaeron for lore reasons but if you have a goal you can achive...then once you achive it you will have to find a new goal... :(Forsaken guilds (if i find any of them) will be people i'd want to do many many RP PVP battles with as well as have good contacts with Alliance guilds. If you want to do any thing with us.. Just whisper me on Joséph Smile

On a side note, I know this will come up but. Yes there IS another Lordaeron guild that did come first.
Needless to say I have my reasons so no flame wars. Smile

Lordaeron needs you! Post or whisper me 'Joséph' if your interested and want to join!

(PS. Sorry for bad spelling I know theres some in there but i can't see where.)
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Name: Martok Forgemight
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <--- Empty Re: Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <---

Post by Lea Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:30 am

Looks pretty good, I dont have the slighest clue about all the Lordaeron lore unfortunaley, so I wont be joining right now.. but Ill look it up throw my warrior in at some point, when I get her..
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <--- Empty Re: Salvation of Lordaeron (Lordaeron RP PVP guild) - Find out more here <---

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 pm

There's already another Lordaeron Guild, isn't there?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:45 pm

On a side note, I know this will come up but. Yes there IS another Lordaeron guild that did come first.
Needless to say I have my reasons
Martok
Martok

Character sheet
Title: < Thane of Forgemight clan > < Sergeant of Ironforge Guard > < Commander of Dun Garok >

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Yeah, just read it. But why make another one if there already is one? You said you have your reasons but you didn't write them.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Martok Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:00 pm

I have reasons for not saying them as well. I'm not going to start any flame wars or any thing like that if you want to start that convo go some place else please. Smile
Martok
Martok

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Salia Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:13 pm

You have the wonderful Doctor within your Guild, it's got some good foundation and there's a lot of potential, especially as you've got the best Medic in Azeroth... \o/
Salia
Salia

Character sheet
Name: Salia Shadowsong
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Looking good!

I'l just slip [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in here... check it out!
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Martok wrote:I have reasons for not saying them as well. I'm not going to start any flame wars or any thing like that if you want to start that convo go some place else please. Smile

Why would I want to start a flame convo? And if there are reasons, you should be able to tell us. If they're personal, then why even make the guild? I don't mean to flame or be offensive, just that answers would be needed for that in order for people to be able to choose which one to join. No point in having two same sorta guilds, especially with the slightly rarer concept. Right?

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Salia wrote:You have the wonderful Doctor within your Guild, it's got some good foundation and there's a lot of potential, especially as you've got the best Medic in Azeroth... \o/

But Dr J Galerimas is in the AIA.. hes not in this guild. so how do they have the best medic in Azeroth..
Lea
Lea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:06 pm

My suggestion would be for both of the Lordaeronian Guilds to maybe fuse them together, being basically the same concept, but in any case, I'm looking forward to see more constant RP to the North with you people, rather than just in Stormwind.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Good luck with the guild.

Last edited by Giran on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arthorius

Character sheet
Name: Field Marshal Arthorius Lightblade
Title: Field Marshal of The Northern Legion - Ex-General of The Salvation of Lordaeron - Ex-7th legion captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:57 pm

I think it was more the elf thing, wasnt it?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Gramot and Giran, you two ought to shut up and stop baiting this guy's recruitment post. Jesus Christ, common decency really is a luxury these days, isn't it?

Good luck with your guild, pal.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Gramot and Giran, you two ought to shut up and stop baiting this guy's recruitment post. Jesus Christ, common decency really is a luxury these days, isn't it?

Good luck with your guild, pal.

I'm asking why this guy makes the exact same guild as what has already been done and then won't tell why. If someone has to shut up, it's you.

On a complete side-note, I'll just leave it here. No need to start arguing for no reason.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:02 am

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Gramot and Giran, you two ought to shut up

I then shall return that to you.

I have no reason to start a fight in here.

Arthorius

Character sheet
Title: Field Marshal of The Northern Legion - Ex-General of The Salvation of Lordaeron - Ex-7th legion captain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:54 am

Eldiros wrote:My suggestion would be for both of the Lordaeronian Guilds to maybe fuse them together, being basically the same concept, but in any case, I'm looking forward to see more constant RP to the North with you people, rather than just in Stormwind.

As Eldy said.. a merge needs to come about.. there is no need to have this little petty war between eachother both in tradechat, spamming your recruitment posts one after the other, and on the forums putting shit on eachothers threads..
Seriously guys.. this is a place to roleplay and have fun! Do you see the Blazing Shields being arsey with the Regiment because they stole their idea of being city guards? No! They work alongside eachother.. why can a merge not take place here, or why can't you just work together, instead of against eachother.. if you are so passionate about Lordaeron roleplay - what is the big deal?

So I think both of you need to grow up, sort something out and stop creating so much fucking tension and hatred..

Last edited by Saraya on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lea
Lea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Saraya wrote:Do you see the Blazing Shields being arsey with the Regiment because they stole their idea of being city guards? No!

rofl

you've a lot of fancy opinions, Saraya

Goodluck with this anyway fellas
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:08 pm

Bradley wrote:
Saraya wrote:Do you see the Blazing Shields being arsey with the Regiment because they stole their idea of being city guards? No!

rofl

you've a lot of fancy opinions, Saraya

Goodluck with this anyway fellas

I know.. my opinions are the best, Bradley Very Happy
Lea
Lea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sohan Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Saraya wrote:Do you see the Blazing Shields being arsey with the Regiment because they stole their idea of being city guards? No! They work alongside eachother..
LOL. You haven't been here long Smile
Sohan
Sohan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://canthandlemyswag.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:43 pm

Helrog wrote:
Saraya wrote:Do you see the Blazing Shields being arsey with the Regiment because they stole their idea of being city guards? No! They work alongside eachother..

I know they used to and I know there is still a little hatred but they have mostly sorted it and atleast they dont act all disckish OOC and IC.. because thats kinda what is happening between these two guilds.. and it isnt good at all.
Lea
Lea

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat May 03, 2014 7:30 am

The North Remembers..
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sun May 04, 2014 12:39 am

Saw a gang of these people around the other day, and the /who function often shows healthy numbers online.

From an outside perspective, this guild is making the whole Lordaeron thing look less like a thing of the past than in years. Good luck, guys!

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Saraya wrote:
Helrog wrote:

I know they used to and I know there is still a little hatred but they have mostly sorted it and atleast they dont act all disckish OOC and IC.. because thats kinda what is happening between these two guilds.. and it isnt good at all.
What Hel said.

That may be the picture given to the outside, but I think it's safe to say that behind the scenes the two guilds aren't best buddies in the least. They have never been and never will be, I'll eat my hat if that happens. Co-existance doesn't automatically mean friendship and rainbows, especially not on a small realm where recruits are scarce and you need to give your best to appeal to them. Some (hopefully healthy) competition between guilds that try to draw from the same audience is inevitable.

Seeing as I chatted with Joseph about this in-game, I think I've atleast a faint idea of his motivation to create this guild, and I'm in full support of them. I just hope that in the end this spark of life can re-ignite the once bright flames of freedom in every Lordaeronian heart, so that their home my be returned, and the Forsaken given their well-deserved rest in the grave.

For Lordaeron, for King Terenas! Peace to the dead, and a home for the exiled!

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthorius Sat May 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Well, as I said in TLR's topic. The two guild merged and we are doing better than we thought. I hope to see some of ya throw in some of your trash I mean alts in.

Arthorius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down