Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gilnean Shadow

2 posters

Go down

The Gilnean Shadow Empty The Gilnean Shadow

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am

The Noble-Lord's voice boomed across the lightly glowing common room, lit only by the grand fireplace and the rage within his beady eyes, "How DARE you go against my wishes!" His voice was harsh and held no pity, he made a swift move and with the back of his hand struck the young girl before him, she fell to her knees, her coarse black hair clinging to her face. The Noblemen sighed, clearly now showing remorse, he moved down to her eye level and held her shoulders, "Iladora, you know I only want what is best for you.. This boy will only hurt you.." Iladora gazed up into his eyes, the rage still burned no matter how he attempted to hide with his face, "..I love him daddy.."

The Lord stood silently and strode over to the door, a nearby footman bowed his head before opening the grand-oak door. Her Noble-Father turned on his hell and gazed at the young heiress, still sitting on the floor, "I have given my decision, if the boy persues you again, I will have him killed. As for you my daughter, I think it's time we sent you to Stromgarde to visit your grand-parents, don't you?" Such words seemed like a kind suggestion but they burnt Iladora's heart like the fires of the nether. She gripped the locket round her neck, carefully opening it she stared one more time at the face of her sweetheart, a small tear rolled down the smooth plains of her cheek as she whispered, "...Forgive me Randal..."
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

The Gilnean Shadow Empty Re: The Gilnean Shadow

Post by Gesh Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am

[[ Very epic. more! more! I must have more!, love how you described his voice and set the scene, and subtlely managed to make the reader curious about the father. How could he have the boy killed? What power does he hold? ]]
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down