Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dun Morogh RP Question

4 posters

Go down

Dun Morogh RP Question Empty Dun Morogh RP Question

Post by Ara Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 am

I've been riding around looking at buildings in the zone to open a shop in.Inspiration came from the lads at catagames in the park.I just wanted to know if anybody uses any buildings in Kharanos for regular RP.From what I remember of the place it never had alot of RP there but it's been a while.
If there is regular RP going on there which buildings if any are not used.I'd obviously love to set up in the Inn but I have a feeling it's been done before.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Dun Morogh RP Question Empty Re: Dun Morogh RP Question

Post by Gunnell Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 am

Err, aren't the only buildings there the Inn, Blacksmith & Gnome Workshop? (Plus Steelgrills) Otherwise, non are used I believe. I think Ironforge would be a better location however, at least away from the Bank/Forge area.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:27 am

O thanks for the info might seem mad but I never realy liked how the RP is in IF I hoe that this lil thing may draw it out a bit.Same in Goldshire ehh I can see it moving into IF though.I'll give it a bit still need to come up with Items ect. all just plans now
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:38 pm

The Amberstill Ranch is frequently used.
Apart from that one, I'd say it's really only the Frostmane hold that you wana watch out for.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Kyrby wrote:O thanks for the info might seem mad but I never realy liked how the RP is in IF I hoe that this lil thing may draw it out a bit.Same in Goldshire ehh I can see it moving into IF though.I'll give it a bit still need to come up with Items ect. all just plans now
Wait for me to come back! i have a idea which i totally need more people to do properly...
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down