Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ink and Blood

Go down

Ink and Blood Empty Ink and Blood

Post by Ledgic Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Hey folks. This'll be an on-going thing, I plan to write and add to it whenever I get the inspiration for it. It's basically sections of Aramus' diaries over the years.

‘Ink and blood’

‘The journals of Aramus Galenos’

Entry I

I find myself compelled to start a journal, perhaps writing my thoughts down as I used to in Lordaeron will allow me to find some piece in amongst all this madness. It has been three months and a day since my mother’s murder and a week since my father fell in battle. I never imagined that my world would be torn apart by a fellow man, I never thought I would be without the embrace of mother. She was everything good about Azeroth, the light of my world.

Now, at the young age of sixteen, I find myself akin to a bitter old man. I’m unable to control my anger and have likely angered the owner’s of this inn, one day I’ll have to apologise for my poor manners. At this moment in time, it is close to impossible; I have nothing to give the world beyond my rage. If I were to look over my shoulder, the axe that took my father from this world would be in plain view. Am I wrong for feeling no ill thoughts toward that axe? For not caring that I left the body of my father to rot on a dirt path in Duskwood?

For any who may ever read this, feel free to judge my actions, as you will. But for what he has done to my life, I can never forgive. Because of him I have gone against my will and that of my mother, I have taken lives and shed the blood of men. Tomorrow I will take that axe outside and learn how to wield it, because all I have to offer this world is my rage and that axe will become an extension of my rage.

For I have named it fury.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down