Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which add-ons would you like for role-playing?

4 posters

Go down

Which add-ons would you like for role-playing? Empty Which add-ons would you like for role-playing?

Post by avaiel Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Well, basically I am trying to teach myself how to make add-ons for world of warcraft and as it happens I'm also an avid fan of role-play (duh) So I was wondering if you guys had any ideas for some add-ons that might be useful for role-playing which you'd like to see come into fruition?

Know that I'm very new to scripting LUA (even if I've tried some php and basic c++) so it may be a while before I can actually start working on any of the ideas you (may) put here, but these will definitely motivate me and goad me towards some form of goal.

to summarize my question:
Which add-on would you like to see made to enhance role-playing?
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Which add-ons would you like for role-playing? Empty Re: Which add-ons would you like for role-playing?

Post by Ayers Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Some version of FlagRSP that updates quicker so that we can actually have some cross-faction RP without having to log on the opposite side, get each other's MSN, and then go windowed mode \ tab in and out.

Yeah, you can actually read the people's RP is they're flagged OFF for PvP, but it takes quite some time to update. Well, just givin' an idea.
Ayers
Ayers

Back to top Go down

Which add-ons would you like for role-playing? Empty Re: Which add-ons would you like for role-playing?

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Durrr, sucks that we cannot crossfaction interact. =I They should make it enabled, but disable whispers, mails and any communication whats so ever in Battlegrounds and WG-esque zones.

Aswell as disable ,/yell in enemy territory. =D Tbh, that should keep things rather civilised and disable most problematics. ;_;
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Shriyaro Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Could try and make an MSN addon. I have no idea if that's possible or not, but it would be rather cool.
Shriyaro
Shriyaro

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by avaiel Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Shriyaro wrote:Could try and make an MSN addon. I have no idea if that's possible or not, but it would be rather cool.

I think there is one already called WIM.. it puts all your whispers in MSN-like windows.
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Offtopicmumble: Seeing that one account can have characters both on Alliance and horde side on same server, language barrier feels more like roosterblock these days. Perhaps they should imply some trade language for player characters to purchase with gold or whatsoever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down