Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Majesty

3 posters

Go down

Dark Majesty Empty Dark Majesty

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:02 am

Darkness. Pure darkness.

There was only darkness, but this did not bother him. The darkness consumed, enveloped caressed and calmed him. Gazing round in the darkness the outline of a portrait hung upon the wall, a solitary candle illuminated the picture in a deep, envious green flame. In her finest form, Her Eternal Majesty Queen Sylvanas Windrunner. Oh how he longed to fall at her feet and beg her to be his, to touch her soft skin and know that he serves the most righteous lady. To whisper sweet nothings as they conquered the world together; this was his dream. His only dream. His ambition. His goal. The low-moonlight glinted through the rafter-high window casting shadows about the darkened room. They danced like children along the shattered furniture and pressed against the rotten bones.

Oh to dance their dance, to be one with the shadow and see the world for what it was. A place surrounded by darkness, without light there is darkness. Before light there was darkness. He wished for eternal darkness to reign again. 'Reign'; the very word drew his thoughts back to his beloved. Gazing at the portrait a final time he stood, as if hovering his robe trailed along the cold, dead, stone floor. The door gave a large creak before slaming again. Silence fell upon the quiet room like idle dust. The candle flickered and by it's own accord extinguished, Sylvanas' face, his obsession faded into the thin, silky moonlight.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Dark Majesty Empty Re: Dark Majesty

Post by Valerias Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:10 am

An intriguing beginning to something... I'd be happy to hear more!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:56 am

She knew that she was alive. This fact was masked by her lack of sight, her lack of speech and her lack of hearing. She could feel that her hands and legs were bound, the cold stone floor was uncomfortable and filthy. How she came to be in this place was beyond her, something had happened that made tracing her steps cause her immense head-aches. Where was she? Where did she come from? -Who- was she? These questions would have to wait, as even though she lacked all her senses she could feel a presence, someone watching her. She wriggled wildly attempting to break her bindings, but it was of little consiquence; eventually she became silent again unmoving that is when she felt a burning pain in her neck, like a thousand daggers entering her at once, she opened her mouth and screeched like a banshee, well. That's what she would have done if she had the ability to even open her mouth. This poor girl, robbed of senses and in unmeasurable pain, alone in the darkness. There is only darkness. Eternal darkness. She fell against the hard floor, un-moving, un-breathing.

He produced his check-list and carefully checked off something before shaking his head, "How sad, I was so sure that would cause her to die slower." He set the list into his pouch before looking down at the girl, without remorse or pity he turned and exited the small room. Locking the door behind him, leaving the unmourned soul to it's senseless agony.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 am

I absolutely loved the first entry. The introduction was just so arresting, it instantly grabbed my interest and I could just almost feel the character's anguish. Fantastic as always, my wittle Anikins :p
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 am

Today was the day, "Fetch my finest tunic! Gather my monocle! I must look my best!" Bellowed the noble voice throughout the majestic manor, for a home of the unliving it was spotless. Several Forsaken and Sin'dorei maids ran frantically in all directions carrying fine clothes and shoes. He smiled at the nearest maid taking her by the hands and dancing merrily around his bed-chamber, "Oh my dear! My dear, today is the day I meet her!" The maid chuckled loudly, such emotions in Forsaken was not documented but even the darkest creatures could lock onto such cheerful ambience. He did up his cufflinks and attached his monocle, a spray of cologne and out the door. He was ready. Striding proudly through the grounds of his modest-manor he reached the stables where a coach awaited him, a rather scruffy looking Forsaken footman opened the door allowing him to step inside and set himself comfortably on the plush seats. Adjusting his tie he produced his pocket-watch, opening it the clock read twenty past three and opposite was a poratrait of his beloved. Oh how her beauty radiated through the endless sands of time! "Double time driver! Double time!" Charging through the glades of Tirisfal went the graceful death-chargers, carrying their most precious cargo to the Capital of Lordaeron; the Magnificent Undercity."We'll have to walk from here I am afraid m'lord!" Cried the driver to his passenger whom softly nodded and awaited the door to be opened. As this happened he was greeted by the decaying banners of the once great Human Kingdom.

These signs of death and decay were as symbolic as a field of summer roses to him. Grasping his cane in his hand he was off, past the Throne of Menethil, through the corridors and lifts of the Trade Quarter and breathed in the stagnant air of the Royal Quarter. The Banners of the Forsaken bellowed proudly around the large chamber, such signs of patriotism were unparalelled to his beloved, standing beautiful in the centre with her most trusted advisor Varimathras. Once more adjusting the tie around his neck he awaited his summon. The Court of the Eternal Queen was quite like a normal court, Royal Audiences were key to controlling the dumb-struck nobility. Not that it would concern him, for he knew his love for her was not some ploy! It was time, Varimathras checked the latest name off a long list before clearing his demonic throat, "Your Majesty, presenting.." He strode forward, step by step, Sylvanas was.. beyond beauty. Her complexion rivaled all the living elves in the world, her piercing red eyes were like ruby suns eternally burning. She had a rather false smile upon her lips, but he knew she could not reveal their love in public just yet, so he played along. As he bowed deeply, the deepest bow he'd ever done to his knowledge Varimathras began to continue, "Ahem, presenting His Lordship Sir-" A strange explosion shook the Royal Quarter, the Queen looked round confused, "Varimathras, what was that? What -is- that?" The 'is' she referenced was a strange green cloud seeping into the Royal Hall. Varimathras looked undaunted by this and immediately flew in the direction of the exit leaving the Eternal Queen baffled and confused. His dream; his goal; his perfect day had been ruined. He looked to his love, she was gone. Already bounding into action he watched her and the Royal Guard attend to this catastrophy. It was almost like a Battle.. A battle for the Undercity.

Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down