Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Dark Ascendance

4 posters

Go down

[H] Dark Ascendance Empty [H] Dark Ascendance

Post by Terenus Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Dark Ascendance is a new horde guild that follows a demon-lord of the Twisting Nether. We are a cult that was founded by Melli, who after betraying the alliance and attempting to join the horde decided that the split of the Dark Sphere had not removed her endless thirst for power. In seeking more power, she tried to summon a demon to steal power from. Upon awaking the demon, it was angry and decided to make her serve him as punishment. But after thinking, it decided that she would serve better purpose creating a cult for him, followers. So he offered her a deal, if she created him a cult, he would let her serve of her own free will - and grant her great power.

There are no racial restrictions - you just have to be on the horde.
The only class restriction is that you are not following the light or nature. This does not mean however you cannot join if you are a druid/paladin. All you have to do is abandon your old faith and accept your new one.
There is not a level restriction - however, if you are low level you are expected to level up to atleast level 40 before stopping.

The guild's promotions work on a system I thought of: Tasks.
Every task you complete counts towards your next promotion. There are three types of tasks:
Lesser tasks: Very simple and easy, and could be as simple as aiding a fight or gathering materials.
Greater tasks: More difficult, often involves sacrifices, fights, long pilgrammages and more.
Ascendance: Involves the ritual sacrifice of a powerful being. Depending on your level the ascendance may be in the real world, or a dungeon.

The ranks are as follows:
Initiate
Cultist
Ascendant
Blood Guard - (Non-magical classes such as Warrior, Rogue, Death Knights can be a Blood Guard or Fel Lord)
Fel Lord - (Magical classes such as Mage, Warlock, Death Knights can be a Blood Guard or Fel Lord)
Dark Champion (Only two at any time.)
Dark Mistress/Lord. (G-Leader)

Death Guardians are a special rank for Death Knight's that complete three ascendances in 3 different locations: Northrend, Outlands, and Deepholm. You must be 85 to achieve this rank.

To attempt a takeover of the guild, you must earn the favour of Morpheus. You can do this by getting an officer of an opposing guild to agree to be killed, you need their permission to kill them. This isn't a lolrp guild. You will then need to perform a ritual in Outlands and sacrifice them to Morpheus. Then you can either choose to be a Dark Champion, or to attempt a takeover. Whether you succed in the takeover is entirely up to you killing or banishing me.

If you wish me to include any other information then just post and ask.

Last edited by Mellí on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

[H] Dark Ascendance Empty Re: [H] Dark Ascendance

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:29 pm

I am confused as to how a Blood Elf could have been Alliance in the first place.. O.o
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

High elf days? \o
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenus Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Nar'Gaya wrote:I am confused as to how a Blood Elf could have been Alliance in the first place.. O.o
A half elf, who originally was in the alliance due to her mother (The high elf) dying, and her father taking priority, before becoming frustrated and after a long spell in cultist activities, left the alliance and became an outcast to both sides. I'm not in the horde in RP, nor alliance, It's why I won't RP in horde settlements as I'd be arrested and killed. However, my character is looking to be accepted into the horde at some point.
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenus Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Updated OP.
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyrós/Cále Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Nar'Gaya wrote:I am confused as to how a Blood Elf could have been Alliance in the first place.. O.o
The Silver Covenant?

Mellí wrote:A half elf, who originally was in the alliance due to her mother (The high elf) dying, and her father taking priority, before becoming frustrated and after a long spell in cultist activities, left the alliance and became an outcast to both sides. I'm not in the horde in RP, nor alliance, It's why I won't RP in horde settlements as I'd be arrested and killed. However, my character is looking to be accepted into the horde at some point.
...or this I guess. xD

Anyways, good luck with the guild. I like the theme; though I have a soft spot for dark storylines in general. =P Hope to come across you guys in RP sometime!
Tyrós/Cále
Tyrós/Cále

Character sheet
Name: Cale Lightsinger
Title: Patriarch

Back to top Go down

Post by Terenus Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:35 am

Yrenicus wrote:
The Silver Covenant?

Mellí wrote:A half elf, who originally was in the alliance due to her mother (The high elf) dying, and her father taking priority, before becoming frustrated and after a long spell in cultist activities, left the alliance and became an outcast to both sides. I'm not in the horde in RP, nor alliance, It's why I won't RP in horde settlements as I'd be arrested and killed. However, my character is looking to be accepted into the horde at some point.
...or this I guess. xD

Anyways, good luck with the guild. I like the theme; though I have a soft spot for dark storylines in general. =P Hope to come across you guys in RP sometime!
Thanks for the support, it's slow to be taking off - but that's to be expected as horde are heavily guild RP based and most go towards the older, larger guilds. Means I'll just have to work harder to impress!
Terenus
Terenus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down