Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random skirmishing

2 posters

Go down

Random skirmishing Empty Random skirmishing

Post by Olearia Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

Hello there!

As part of a plan to reinvigorate the Sin Belore I have had a wonderful idea that you lot may or may not agree is absolutely fantastic.

As you know the Sin Belore is a military focused guild, but the problem with WoW is that we lack any real enemies to fight!

So this is where my plan brings in Alliance peeps...I hope to get the Sin Belore OUTSIDE of Silvermoon City where I hope Alliance people might be able to launch small skirmish attacks (say two or three people" to keep the Sin Belore'ers on their toes. Likewise if Alliance guilds are willing to join in the fun if they park themselves outside of a city then we might return the favour.

Lore-wise I would like to think of it as reminding people they have an enemy out there, but logically no-one would seek to run into a hostile city and try to bump a few people off. You would need an army for that. However, if smaller pockets were known we could all attack them. Now there are no people in places like Lakeshire and Eversong but if we create little places that can be attacked we can encourage WPvP and the sense of being a fighting force.

So...anyone think this is a good/bad/awesome/worst idea ever? Please let me know.

Just so you know it would be possible to set HP limits etc and there would need to be a bit of common sense involved (eg if you see only two people and you are ten then just send two at a time) plus anyone not willing to participate would not be forced to (as in guilds...not individuals).

We have not brought in any changes yet either, I am merely testing the water to gauge opinions for now.

Cheers!

PS - Kris don't kill me for posting this!
Olearia
Olearia

Character sheet
Name: Olearia Dawnstrider
Title: Sin Ashal

Back to top Go down

Random skirmishing Empty Re: Random skirmishing

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:41 pm

But you're already dead.

Also, I'm totaly behind this.
In my opinion, the fact that this is random and not part of some elaborate campaign will keep the "ooc problems" low.

Edit:
Besides no corpse camping and no corpse rezzing during combat (if that even is possible). Maybe make "attack the lowbie last" a standard operating procedure during this. Also, we need a sign the sides can give when they are done (sorry guys, need to log now/ sorry guys, but i've had my ass kicked enough now)
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down