Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society)

+2
Cathee Norris
Magaskawee/Anaei
6 posters

Go down

Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society) Empty Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society)

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 am

*Held within are some of Princess Anaei's impressions of the high-flying members of Alliance society as they come and go. All thoughts within are purely IC and bear no OOC anchoring. So don't be offended by a seventeen year old's scorn or admiration. Feel free to comment if you feel strongly. However I just did this as a bit of a chuckle really. I always wanted Anaei to have a diary.*

Chapter One; Stormwind Society

Geldar Angelos;

It's funny really, when someone mentions Geldar they automatically think of a battlescorn man with a blade in either hand. However, if you actually take the time to listen to him, he's actually sharp in both blade and wit. Although it's quite difficult to know where exactly you -stand- with him. You could make a joke and he'd laugh his head off, but in the snap of your fingers he could be narrowing his eyes. A dangerous yet clever mind resides between his large shoulderpads, one that the alliance is lucky to have; even if it is not always put to good use.

Rohwyn Leomin and Eselan Leomin;

The Leomins. Now that was a beautiful wedding, wait, was I even at that wedding? I must have been.. Either way, what can I really say? Eselan firstly I suppose, a loyal and terrific man, he like so many figures in my life has played General, Friend and Father. I recall I had to go into hiding for an entire month due to death threats and the absence of my mother. My father had gone quite mad with power, and this amazing man brought me out into the light and gave me the will to stand up to tyranny. Marshal Eselan Leomin, a title far too low for him, hell if Angelos didn't do such a good job i'd wanna see Eselan have his position. But that's just me. Rohwyn is quite the opposite to Eselan in my opinion, not so outward but vastly more compassionate and kind. Not that Eselan isn't! I recall a meeting I had with her when her Lordaeronic Regiment was stationed in Southshore. She fought for those Hillsbradians fiercely and without thought for herself, making sure they were granted their full rights. It was a shame when their regiment was recalled. The two were meant for each other, and are nothing but an asset.

*There seems to be a page that has been torn, poor tearing shows the words, 'Jays- cu- pend- grat- lo- mus- tel- hi-' in no particular order.*

Maelmoor Lightbringer;

My 'fondest' memories of Lord Maelmoor is him standing in council calling me a 'pig'. Honestly, the nerve. I can't say I didn't laugh when they removed him. Even worse, he was on the judges commission at Elegost's trial! Illegally I heard. Either way, I don't want to waste more pages on him. That's one man I know doesn't deserve 'lord'. Hmpf!

Mandui Delaney;

I recall when I became Arathorian Ambassador, Mandui gave me some valueble advice, "No one will ever accept you, no one will ever aknowledge your skills, ignorance will be their speech and idiocy will be their actions. Welcome to politics." I wish I could say her words were untrue, but time and time again i've seen that she has been right, over and over again. I feel some admiration for her, in truth i'm more distant from Stormwind than she, but were I to chair the council i'd probably be unopposed due to my race. However that's the Stormwinder mindset, if it isn't roughly 6 foot, pink and without a tail; it isn't to be trusted. Still I personally think she does an amazing job, I just hope she is recognized for it before these 'dramatics' drive her to resign. Hah, I hope the gnome takes over, one foreign race to another. I'd personally laugh at those that would demand her resignation.

(TBC)
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society) Empty Re: Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society)

Post by Cathee Norris Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am

(( QQ no mention of me! I am disappoint! No but well written, nice little read now on the " morning" ))
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society) Empty Re: Princess Diaries (Impressions of Society)

Post by Valerias Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 am

Enjoyed! That's quite a good description of Geldar actually, and d'aww that you wrote about Roh and Ese. Amusing how time can colour a dramatic political argument about Hillsbrad into a fond memory. I miss the First Company and the times we had up there with Arathor ;_;

But aye, nice stuff.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 am

Nice tharr! Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am

Chapter One; Stormwind Society Cont.

Julia Beckjordsson;

Julia, a face I never thought to see entering the world of Stormwind Politics. It seems like yesterday we were sitting in trees and telling Aranith and Throran they were icky boys. Still, we've both grown alot since then and it's been nice to have a friend to always count on. But Sir Helmsley's request to marry her off.. Would Jenine really approve? Should I even mention it? Mm.."

Last edited by Anaei/Vezullia on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 am

WAT 0_0 I'm being married off? This is madness!

Awsome little text though, love the "It seems like yesterday we were sitting in trees and telling Aranith and Throran they were icky boys." ^_^
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Where's my mention?!

Seriously though. Really interesting read. Smile
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 am

Chapter Two; The Northern Campaign

Snow Adair;

She was always my mother's friend, and that is how I viewed her. However now I see she has her uses, in certain ways. Mainly protection, i've noticed a lack of attempts of kidnap (bar the one successful one) and assassination since she has been shadowing me. This can only be a positive thing, she does however have the appeal of an unjudgemental ear. Someone to talk to in this bloody campaign is very important.

Rentarn Finje;

I have very few role models in my life, but I would have to say the good Doctor is one of them. His defence of me before the little brat Rhebeca was, humbling. This man whom had not really known me before this campaign defended my honour and my work. I look to him as a mentor, a light to follow in my work as a healer. His insight and skill with local diseases is.. amazing, I feel I have only more and more to learn from this point on.

Sergeant Mansfield;

It's difficult to categorize Mansfield; monster or plain asshole? The story about what he did to Snow absolutely horrifies me, but his dellusions that the BLazing Shields are some holy reputible organization is laughable. His 'taking over' of the medical wing whilst I was 'away' (kidnapped actually, nice eh?) drew the line in my opinion. I am only glad that I have a better standing that he gracefully decided to feck off. He is a man I will never turn my back on, for I fear he'd stick a knife in it.

Elegost Dawnweaver;

Elegost, a touchy subject really. I broke our engagement off to test if he truly loved me. The fact he blindly accepted it and moved on to some.. lower-ranked woman broke my heart. I do not think I am truly recovered, however I feel my feelings for .. well I shant divulge for I fear if this diary fell into the wrong hands they'd exploit such knowledge. Still, Elegost is a Dawnweaver, the Trollbane's only true rivals to Arathi's affections, his obsession with regaining lost 'respect' is starting to concern me. I think these mundane duties as Ops representitive will humble him before he retakes his place as Dekaru.

Vezullia Astroloxia;

The impression I got from talking to the professor was; she does not like nobles. Call it jumping to conclusions, but you pick it up in certain terms she uses. Then again, the gnomish aristocracy well.. doesn't really excist. THey are a republic in many senses, if not all. Still I feel that being coupled in government with a House of Nobles may shift her actions if it came to dealing with a noble. Still she was pleasant enough, but very dismissive.

Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 am

((<3))
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:48 pm

why is this so neglected? Write more! MOAR! Shocked
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down