Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Grymhild.

5 posters

Go down

Greetings from Grymhild. Empty Greetings from Grymhild.

Post by Grymhild Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:05 am

Hello, I'm Grymhild and I am a rogue looking for a friendly RP guild.

Grymhild

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Grymhild. Empty Re: Greetings from Grymhild.

Post by Narin Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 am

Hi,

The rp guilds I know are all friendly to new and experienced rpers alike. Which guild would suit you would depend on what rp you are looking for. The following are in alphabetical order and are the guilds I know best.

The fraternity has a wide variety of activities, I am not sure what times most of them are online.
The ninth company, my main resides here,is an rp-pvp guild based in Northrend and Stormwind
The Yore are based in Stormwind and have a structure within their guild for people.

The disciples and holy lightbringers appear mostly priests and paladins to me. I could be wrong.
For dwarven rp there is the clans.
There is a trading company run I believe by worgens in Ironforge too.

Lfrp and trade channel often have recruitment messages, if you want to join any of the guilds I suggest a whisper in game. As long as the busy flag is not set.

Narin et al

Narin

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grymhild Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Hello! Thank you for such a quick reply. I am a Blood elf rogue so I doubt I could fit in into a alliance guild. I should have stated that before.

So Sorry.

Grymhild

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:31 pm

Well Horde, the server has currently according to my knowledge no Horde guilds, that are active. I'm unsure, whether Red Reach Raiders a pirate Horde guild is active. There was a Forsaken and Bloodelf accepting guild Venomspine Pariahs, but they have mostly moved to Horde on Argent Dawn.

I could say, I have alt Horde guild, that I think I will try to keep active when I have time from my main on Alliance. It's called "The Snake Warband". Only my alt is not yet on top level, but as for it, I think I will try to get it going. I'd be happy to accept any rp willing players on Horde and so forth.

It's sad but many from DB et al. have moved to AD, but it's the situation and that is solely due to, AD has more roleplayers and DB et al. have mostly pve or pvp guilds. But I hope that it will get somehow worked. I also use cross realm for some events, so that players from DB et al. can join activities on AD realm, it's simple to just invite a group to other server on alt.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Bit harder to find anything then, sadly most of the RP guilds on Hordeside transferred to Argent Dawn. Likely some RP'ers around if you ask in the channels (which I cannot for the life of me remember the names of). Furious Fishmongers pops to mind, think they do some RP once in a while. Roleplaying a fishing crew, sure enough, but I recall reading some of their wacky adventures on the forums way back when.

Other than that, I'm afraid we have run a bit low on Horde RP guilds. We could certainly use more around.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Grymhild Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:11 pm

I see, Hmm. Shame. I guess I should faction change then?

That or I need to make my own guild?

Grymhild

Back to top Go down

Post by Praeceps Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 pm

Faction changing looks like the better option if you're looking for RP on DB. making your own guild at horde side won't change much as there sadly are almost no Horde RP'ers left on DB.
Praeceps
Praeceps

Character sheet
Name: James Masters
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Grymhild Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:33 pm

That's a shame, yeah, I'll do that then

Grymhild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum