Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mor'shan Marauders are no more.

5 posters

Go down

The Mor'shan Marauders are no more. Empty The Mor'shan Marauders are no more.

Post by Cado Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Hey guys,

I unfortunately bring sad news. After having a long hiatus and thinking about what I want for the future of the Mor'shan Marauders, me and the other officers have decided it is best to quit the whole project. I have little time at the moment, I am not enjoying administrating the guild and the RP is not satisfactory enough when I put time into it.

You may find it selfish that I am "deleting" the entire guild just because I am not enjoying it. I have tried to find a successor, however all whom I trust to this position have refused and feel a lot of the same way I do.  Thus we have decided it is best to leave the whole project to rest. I will do my best informing and sending the ex-marauders to the other horde rp-pvp guilds.

The IC explanation:
Kroggar, the overlord has gone missing. The Orcish clans have grown impatient with the progress of the Mor'shan Marauders and on top of that the leader of the Mor'shan Marauders is gone now. The clans have become displeased, they have decided to dissolve the Warband.

I have certainly not left the realm nor the RP community, I am still active on my monk "Asperga" on Alliance.

Thank you for reading and I hope you understand.
Cado
Cado

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Mor'shan Marauders are no more. Empty Re: The Mor'shan Marauders are no more.

Post by Dr.Luciouz Dalton Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:34 pm

I'm sad to read this, you lot will be missed, Best of luck if you ever return/or find joy again <3
Dr.Luciouz Dalton
Dr.Luciouz Dalton

Character sheet
Name: Luciouz E. Dalton
Title: Doctor, Battle Surgeon/Medic

http://raptor85.deviantart.com/gallery/

Back to top Go down

The Mor'shan Marauders are no more. Empty Re: The Mor'shan Marauders are no more.

Post by Skarain Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:52 pm

Well, this sure confirms my suspicions. Sad to see you go, but I see it as natural. Guilds come and go. Guild Leadership on itself is challenging and can take a lot of time. No need to feel quilt or anything.

Thanks for hosting it as long as you did. For what it helps, Raiders & VSP are to take a more active role to the RP-PvP front again, so we shall do our best to fill the gap left by your disappearance. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:48 am

Sorry to hear this as well, but I guess times are hard on all of us. Know that I've felt the same way a number of times during the process of the buildup and reognarization of the guild. It is only recently that I've actually started to relax ever so little, knowing I can trust the guild in others hands and enjoy the roleplay it creates.

I hope the marauders come back, in one form or another. You were fun to fight with, the times we actually got to meet and fight. Forced us to re-think our tactics. Evolve a bit. Grow.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:29 pm

Welcome to the Ally side, however your effort on the Marauders was a good one. Too bad there was not someone to continue the effort, but that just is perhaps too much to ask.

We will need some Kalimdor based Horde guild with some pvp will now. But as it's now, will need to wait and see.

Minor proposal, if Ally side isn't satisfactory enough, you can always continue the Orcish Horde. So don't put it off ooc, since times change.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down