Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment

3 posters

Go down

Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment  Empty Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment

Post by Azapha Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Blackwald Trading Union is a guild mostly formed of sell-swords, traders, sly deal makers or the like, if your not a "trade" skilled person there is still a place for employment within the guild. Obviously the guild is meant to be driven on a trading point as such a fair amount of our RP will be based on such but hired muscle (for good or ill,) inventors, spokes persons, lawyers you name it, as long as it can be employed and sell its point ICly of some want to have employment its viable. ((OOCly i have no qualms if you want to RP a character who deals in things that are not legal in Alliance lands, were not all legit, we just say we are))

our RP in legion will be somewhat of a mix of missions to salvage from enemy lines for personal gain (although we will totally say were doing it for the good of the alliance, as long as were payed were happy people), forming deals and promoting trade RP, i hope to keep the guild having engagement in the community and produce some bigger RP ideas as it grows in size to accommodate to the community RP

The guild is IC first and OOC second, all interviews are done ICly to join and because of IC feel i want to keep with the guild, i am happy to have non guild members who are part of the guild IC and i have no want to give these people limits or less just because they are an IC member only ((we can talk OOCly about anything you wish to ask though still before or after IC meeting))

any need for information please contact me in game on Azapha-defiasbrotherhood or Hutchins-Defiasbrotherhood

Last edited by Azapha on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing due to terrible explanation and poor wording (sorry i was rushed when i first posted ))
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment  Empty Re: Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment

Post by Reynard Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Fenodyree Ironbeard, Mastersmith of the Great Forge, has signed up to be a part of the Blackwald Trading Union.  

After lengthy discussions with the leaders of the Union, I decided that membership could only help me and my expanding business as 'Smith to the rich and famous and military companies of the Eastern Kingdoms'.  Already that alliance has borne fruit with a joint contract with the Senate of Ironforge.

I'm an I.C. member of the Union but am not a member of the in-game Guild, mostly because I want to have the name
< Mastersmith >  (my Guild of which I'm the only member) after my name.  Wink  

The BTU has already provided some great RP opportunities for Fen and I'd highly recommend anyone who plays any sort of trades-person to at least look them up and see what they have to offer.  You don't need to leave your in-game Guild to join the BTU - but of course you'd also be welcome to join the in-game Guild.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment  Empty Re: Blackwald Trading Union Recruitment

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Fenodyree wrote:Fenodyree Ironbeard, Mastersmith of the Great Forge, has signed up to be a part of the Blackwald Trading Union.  

After lengthy discussions with the leaders of the Union, I decided that membership could only help me and my expanding business as 'Smith to the rich and famous and military companies of the Eastern Kingdoms'.  Already that alliance has borne fruit with a joint contract with the Senate of Ironforge.

I'm an I.C. member of the Union but am not a member of the in-game Guild, mostly because I want to have the name
< Mastersmith >  (my Guild of which I'm the only member) after my name.  Wink  

The BTU has already provided some great RP opportunities for Fen and I'd highly recommend anyone who plays any sort of trades-person to at least look them up and see what they have to offer.  You don't need to leave your in-game Guild to join the BTU - but of course you'd also be welcome to join the in-game Guild.

*slides the promised amount of gold into Fen's hand* Good work, good work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Broncrast Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Rey walks along the city streets, hanging up his own poster here and there and he comes across the Blackwald Trading Union poster. He stops and looks at it for a moment, tilting his head without saying anything more and just slaps up his own poster right next to it.
Broncrast
Broncrast

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down