Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] I forgot.

4 posters

Go down

[H] I forgot. Empty [H] I forgot.

Post by Lady Feymeera Bloodflame Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:17 am

Hay people.

I decided to actually post something and introduce myself, since I have been lurking on these forums forever.
I am some random person from Finland, who never actually does anything productive and just plays World of Warcraft instead.
So what I do all day, I PvE, PvP and most of all RP... Though the lack of horde RP distrubs me... Anyway, I just wanted to pop my head in and say "Hi"..
I have been RPing with Yore since I moved to Defias from Silvermoon (which I moved to from AD, which I moved to from Bronze Dragonflight).
So, yeah. Not much to know about me. Also, if you want to RP... Just whisper me... or add me on b-tag. (Feymeera-ScarchieldLegion)

I hope to do more RP with you folks.
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame

Character sheet
Name: Feymeera Bloodflame
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] I forgot. Empty Re: [H] I forgot.

Post by Skarain Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:20 pm

Suomi Voittohon!

I've seen you around, talk with, good person, all that jazz.

Out of curiosity though, what got you to DB from AD?
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Feymeera Bloodflame Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Hope of RP-PvP and my friend which I played with since I started playing this game, not wanting to go to Argent Dawn because I was on Horde. So we boosted characters with the legion 100 boost on Alliance DefiasBrotherhood. And the same day I see a post in Trade chat by someone recruiting a RP-PvP guild, and my brain went "Join it. Do it" and the rest is basically my whole history with HoY.
I also remember who interviewed me on alliance to HoY. This Draenei named Senrar. Smile

TL;DR
>Want RP-PvP
>Friend hates Horde
>Starting to Realize AD is "Strange"...

Edit; I also want to say, I have never regretted moving realms... Excpet when needless drama stirs, 90% of the time it is so, so stupid.
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:37 pm

See you round IC, possibly even on my yorian character when I stop being lazy about leveling him up.

I'd really like to hear why you in hindsight find AD strange, though, got both positive and less positive experiences with the server myself.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Feymeera Bloodflame Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:50 am

I'd really like to hear why you in hindsight find AD strange, though, got both positive and less positive experiences with the server myself.

Well, I saw things... And as well, I met a lot of assholes over there, who were... Basically as toxic as the acid rain of chernobyl. I saw the most odd TRP profiles I have seen in age. List goes on. (A bit hard to type it all from my phone)
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame
Lady Feymeera Bloodflame

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:20 am

Not surprised, truth be told. It be a hive of scum and villainy under that polished surface. I checked out the server some years ago, and I just couldn't fathom why people want to be there. We have it way better here. One of the reasons we need to promote our server more for RP'ers. Machinimas preferably, but storylines with screenshots could work as well, I guess.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum