Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice

+6
Krogon Devilstep
Antistia
Gesh
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Sanara
Rhenchu
10 posters

Go down

Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice Empty Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice

Post by Rhenchu Thu May 27, 2010 3:14 pm

The Lord Councilor of justice
A man/woman with much power, though still under control of the rest of the Council, this man/woman would be the one to lead the Blood Knight and bring order, justice, righteousness to the lands of Quel'Thalas, and counterpart the Paladins of the Alliance.

But who would be able to take such a post like this?
qualities are indeed needed, the role as a leader, a mind at peace, the right amount of time to fill his or her duties within the walls of silvermoon and outside.

Who will chose such a person?
The ones to chose this person is the Silvermoon Council, the Councilors are to chose their leading role, though still being his or her equal within the Council.

The Lord Councilor's Tasks
it is the Lord Councilor who leads the peoples armies/people/workers when they are called upon along with the respective Councilor of that section. He/she must show the rest of the Horde the best side of the Sin'dorei, and not the arrogance some of them possesses he/she will work together with the Councilor of Foreign affairs to ensure that the Sin'dorei works perfect with the other races of the Horde. The Lord Councilor needs to work together with the councilor of war, to make sure that they send troops the peoples need, and the horde's greed. He/she must also work with the councilor of internal affairs to make sure that the kingdom itself doesn't fall to pieces. He/she must work with the councilor of trade, and help making sure that the kingdom does not loose it's most important trade routes. He/she must work with the councilor of Magic, to keep himself/herself updated on the current level of spells the kingdom's mages and wizards are able to call upon, and to make sure none of them uses illegal magic.

This was just to give you all a basic picture of the Lord Councilor's tasks and other useful information. Smile
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice Empty Re: Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice

Post by Sanara Thu May 27, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm tempted to sign up with my BElfadin Telana, if this spot is still open by the time I apply gametime to my secondary account (which, in fairness, I could do whenever you need me to :3 ). She's probably as goody-two-shoes as Blood Elf Paladins get, which could be a plus for a "minister" of justice?
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice Empty Re: Silvermoon Council: Lord Councilor of Justice

Post by Ehrfürchtige Bennedict Thu May 27, 2010 3:39 pm

I'm feeling really tempted to re-activate my belf Very Happy
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict

Character sheet
Name: Bennedict Omarosand
Title: Sir, Disciple of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Another council. Really? We already have one, we don't need another.

DO NOT turn Horde to cheap drama and elitism, please.

DO NOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I'd like to see maybe a Council for the entirity of Horde, and one for Alliance. Instead of this focus race business.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

First thing first, how do you imagine a council working for the horde?

Orc Councillor gathers up all the clan leaders:
"Ok, now, you guys listen to me and do what I tell you!"

Clan leaders:
"Why dont you GTFO before we all gut you?"

Know what I'm sayin'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 27, 2010 4:02 pm

I was thinking more of a war council, Maybe more frequent council meetings of the Covenant.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Thu May 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Just to remind ya, Liadrin is still the leader of the Blood Knights, no one else.

Your post insinuates this position would outrank her.
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Thu May 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Marrenus wrote:First thing first, how do you imagine a council working for the horde?

Orc Councillor gathers up all the clan leaders:
"Ok, now, you guys listen to me and do what I tell you!"

Clan leaders:
"Why dont you GTFO before we all gut you?"

Know what I'm sayin'?

no, not really. your alliance, obviously you havent the foggiest :p

so stop hating and go back to pouting on a bridge before you judge the Roleplaying desires of particular groups who DO have a well founded background for such an idea, aka... the Blood elves.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

*slaps haters with the Convocation of Silvermoon*
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm not a hater, not yet at least.

I will be when you start ordering people around beyond IC and brand everyone who disagrees an outcast / noob / mentally disabled.

Last edited by Marrenus on Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Thu May 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Let's keep this topic on the subject at hand and put any discussions whether or not the Horde is in need of something elsewhere if it's truly such a hot subject. I imagine a topic about that would draw quite plenty of attention in itself.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Perhaps we could keep stuff about this council to one topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Just to clarify I like this idea, Just wish the Covenant had more meetings Very Happy.
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm

... It's once a week...
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:... It's once a week...

No one told me this...?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Now you do so bring your belf.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhenchu Fri May 28, 2010 1:12 am

Stay on topic.
Rhenchu
Rhenchu

Character sheet
Name: Rhenchu
Title: Brewmaster of Kalimdor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarthek Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Varanis, you know that I would take this post.... But like what was mentioned too outrank Lady Liadrin... is a little impossible.. But ile jus' roll with whatever you thinks best.
Tarthek
Tarthek

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Outrank the Matriarch of the Blood Elf order, the essential second in command of the Sin'dorei race? I'd think that a little impossible. Unless you were Lor'themar.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

Shouldn't it be more like " A voice of the people Council "?
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down