Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] new Rp-er looking for help

2 posters

Go down

[H] new Rp-er looking for help Empty [H] new Rp-er looking for help

Post by Vicee Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:47 am

Hello everyone,

I've been playing wow for quite some years and I've always been into some sort of roleplaying, but always found it quite daunting to start doig it with other people. Now the time has come for me to venture into the unknown and let my new Orc Shaman experience the joys of RPing. Since I've never done this before I'm looking for a guild with supportive players who are willing to teach me all there is to know and incorporate my Shaman into their world.

I have created a bit of backstory, but other than that I have no clue what to do.

What can you expect from me?:
- Always really supportive and helpful guild related
- Willing to go that extra mile
- A fast learner with adaptability

Vicee

Back to top Go down

[H] new Rp-er looking for help Empty Re: [H] new Rp-er looking for help

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 am

Hello. I am just about to leave out, so I'll write a more elaborate post later.

I will however say that I am more than willing to give you a helping hand, teach you everything that there is to know about Roleplaying in WoW and take you in to my guild if the concept sound any interesting for you.

http://www.defiasrp.com/t8906-h-red-reach-raiders

(I'll be back in a couple of hours, at latest somewhere around 15.00, then be around the entire evening up until midnight.)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicee Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:07 pm

The concept of the guild sounds really good and I totally love that you are so heavily invested in a lot of events. As I personally don't like too much pvp (every once in a while is cool) I hope I can still be a part of the group, be it as a more Cairne Bloodhoof-like character. More of an advisor and loyal second hand with views that might differ the outcome of battles, someone who thinks a bit more before blasting head first into battle. If this is something you could incorporate into all that is going on and if you are looking for someone who will be more focused on advisory and non-combat getherings I would love to join and be an integral part of the guild.

Vicee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:31 pm

I am online now. What is your character name? I am online on Nakris-DefiasBrotherhood.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicee Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:32 pm

I am currently at work, i get off in 3 - 3,5 hrs. I dunno if chatting is possible through the armory app?

Vicee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:52 pm

It is, if you are in guilds, I believe. I do not think it works on normal whispers though.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

Done.

Also took the time to respond to this.
As I personally don't like too much pvp (every once in a while is cool) I hope I can still be a part of the group, be it as a more Cairne Bloodhoof-like character. More of an advisor and loyal second hand with views that might differ the outcome of battles, someone who thinks a bit more before blasting head first into battle. If this is something you could incorporate into all that is going on and if you are looking for someone who will be more focused on advisory and non-combat getherings I would love to join and be an integral part of the guild.
I am perfectly fine with that kind of character. Being a PvP enthusiast is not a requirement to join the guild.

We do hope however that you will get either Honor or Conquest gear for your character, so that we are able to fight RP-PvP battles against other Roleplayers and defend ourselves against World PvPers should we run across such.

Providing that such self-defence and occasional Story-tied battling is no issue to you, I am sure you can find a home among the Raiders.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum