Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly)

5 posters

Go down

LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly) Empty LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly)

Post by Melamoria Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Hello all

Some of you are probably aware I'm looking to do Black Rock Foundry. What you are probably not aware of is that I'm planning to do it on Mythic difficulty, and that due to the fact my computer hates me in ways I cannot begin to fathom, I'm going to be doing it with out the aid of TS or Ventrilo (for some reason my computer despises both of these with a passion and refuses to connect to anything on them, if someone fixes this then yes, we can use TS and/or Ventrilo).

The only stuff from these runs is the Mythic Tier Paladin set. Everything else is up for grabs.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly) Empty Re: LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly)

Post by Elthur Wildfury Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:15 pm

You can count me on. On Tessalar as well.

Elthur Wildfury

Back to top Go down

LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly) Empty Re: LF Mythic BRF team (this run may end badly)

Post by Melamoria Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Okay, well that's 3...
What specs do you guys run cos I'll be sitting in the back crying over healing.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthur Wildfury Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Well,Elthur and Tessalar are the same player Smile so it gives two Very Happy Elthur is feral not reall y geared, something around 685, and Tessalar is tank Ms brewspirit 724 and mistweather 715 (heal) Smile

Elthur Wildfury

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexiax Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:46 pm

I might be able to tank this stuff on Nykiax, item level 690, if this will be alliance side.

Last edited by Nexiax on Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Increased item level as of 13/02/16)
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Naroma Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:56 pm

Got an ilvl 705 resto shaman I could participate with.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drumnir Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Got a 710 Resto/Ele shammy that I can use for this, also have a tad bit worse Rogue.
Drumnir
Drumnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melamoria Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Okay so that's 5...
Okay I can bring healer or DPS on Liraela geared to Ilevel 700 (730 in PVP, but taht's only in PVP so...)
Can I get a roll call and is anyone else interested?
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down