Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Male Darkranger...

3 posters

Go down

Male Darkranger... Empty Male Darkranger...

Post by ForTheHorde Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:15 pm

If I would do a MALE Darkranger (With Blood Elf Male as my "skin" or whatever you want to call it). Would people go all out rage on me?

I've been trying to find out if there is anything in the lore stating that ONLY females can be Darkrangers but hasn't found anything.
On WoWiki it said that Darkrangers are fallen High Elven rangers, so that means that technically there could exist Male Darkrangers, right?

What do you think?
ForTheHorde
ForTheHorde

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Male Darkranger... Empty Re: Male Darkranger...

Post by Skarain Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Got nothing against it on a personal stage.

Dark Rangers are Banshee who reclaimed their physical body and turned to necromancy as their druidic ranger magic no longer work as undead.

Only female elves seem to turn into banshee. Males generally turn into wraiths. There is however no saying why a wraith could not reclaim their physical body as well and take the same path.

Just my thoughts. Not a Blood Elf/High Elf lore fanatic, and generally being very open to all kind of concepts. Others may have a different view.

Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Fortunately, I think as a community there is a general acceptance of people wanting to try "New ideas" in RP, that said you are looking to create something which to my mind, has no precedent, only a theory.

Which is fine, but you need the information to support that theory.

First suggestion, use wowpedia instead of wowikki.
Second, learn all you can about how dark rangers are created, how they work, so you can apply that information to a male version and extrapolate how it would happen, in theory, to support the character concept.

Aside from that, best of luck. *Wave*
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum