Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] [CANCELLED] In Pursuit of Shadows: The Kidnapping of John Brightaxe

Go down

[A] [CANCELLED] In Pursuit of Shadows: The Kidnapping of John Brightaxe Empty [A] [CANCELLED] In Pursuit of Shadows: The Kidnapping of John Brightaxe

Post by Melamoria Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 am

This is a little prelude event for the next two parts of In Pursuit of Shadows.

The Disciples of Light will be meeting at 22:00 in the Cathredral of Light in Stormwind, where Brother Brightaxe is recuperating from the viscious attack of a horde of cultists which left him branded with powerful dark runes that reject even the Holy Light.

Join the disciples and fight to protect an honest man from the cruel whims of the Dark Lady Talrena of the Cult of the Shadow Ascendant.

The event will be starting at 22:00 server time in the Cathredal of Light. Message Melamoria on LFRP or by mail for an invite, alternatively comment here with the name of the character you'd like to have invited.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down

[A] [CANCELLED] In Pursuit of Shadows: The Kidnapping of John Brightaxe Empty Re: [A] [CANCELLED] In Pursuit of Shadows: The Kidnapping of John Brightaxe

Post by Melamoria Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:56 am

Due to the death of a family member I will offline for the next 5 days, whilst I travel to Ireland for the funeral.
I would ask that you respect my privacy in this time.
Sorry I can't run the event.
Melamoria
Melamoria

Character sheet
Name: Melamoria Anastasia Stormchild
Title: Sister

Back to top Go down