Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives!

+8
Robin Drake
Lyniath
Skaraa
Helmut
Skarain
Iriel Silversong
Ren Winter
Jenelle
12 posters

Go down

Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives! Empty Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives!

Post by Jenelle Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 pm

A widespread statement and poster spread around the Kingdom of Stormwind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ministry of Justice

Seeking new representatives

To keep a healthy juridical system in the Kingdom of Stormwind, the Ministry of Justice is seeking capable personnel to deal with juridical cases. These cases include, but are not excluded to; composition of new proposals for law-changes, archiving, overseeing elections, treating lawsuits and disputes, holding court, sentencing punishment and generally representing the Ministry.

Everything from positions as secretaries to Judges are wanted. You are required to have good knowledge of the juridical system and the current laws of Stormwind. We are looking for personnel from every part of society.

Open positions

Judge
A judge is the president of court, either alone or as part of a panel of judges. The judge is to conduct trials impartially and as open courts. A judge's job is to hear all witnesses and other evidence presented by the parties of a case, assessing the credibility of said evidence and issuing ruling based on his or hers interpretation of the law and his or hers personal judgement.

Arbitrator
An arbitrator is to oversee crimes that require Ministry attendance. The arbitrator is to sentence punishments in cases where a trial is deemed as unnecessary. An arbitrator's job is to hear all witnesses and other evidence presented by the parties of a case, assessing the credibility of said evidence and issuing based on the Ministry's interpretation of the law and his or hers personal judgement.

Secretary
A secretary is a person whose job is to support management. The secretary is to assist the Ministry in tasks that require organizational, administrative and management skills.

Applications are received and assessed by the Ministry of Justice

Note: All earlier positions within the Ministry will be wiped, unless renewed, the first of April.

King's Honor
The Ministry of Justice

Last edited by Jenelle on Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jenelle

Character sheet
Name: Lady Jenelle Fault
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives! Empty Registry of filled positions

Post by Jenelle Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:06 pm

[RESERVED]

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives! Empty Re: Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives!

Post by Ren Winter Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:12 pm

You can't just wipe former judges out of the blue like that Other than that this is a good idea and Ren is surely going to apply for a Judge spot.
Ren Winter
Ren Winter

Character sheet
Name: Ren Winter
Title: Captain

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives! Empty Re: Ministry of Justice - Seeking new representatives!

Post by Jenelle Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Ren Winter wrote:You can't just wipe former judges out of the blue like that Other than that this is a good idea and Ren is surely going to apply for a Judge spot.

I already changed that. Realized it was a bad idea.

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:21 pm

*Iriel grunts at the notice rolling her eyes* '' Pain in the ass politics''

'' I guess Ill have to head to the council to renew my Judge title, maaan..... pain in the ass... alright then, OI RECRUIT GET ME A QUILL''

*Iriel starts to scribble in the paper once the quill is handed by the recruit*

'' dear Janelle .. Minister of Justice, I wish to renew my tittle of Judge and offer three more officers of mine who will soon contact you to be trained as such. I will leave this letter simple since I am better with words directly''

Commander Silversong.
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:41 pm

A woman wearing robes of dark green, purple and gold stops by one of the posters. It takes less than a second until the woman bursts into laughter, laughing for at least a minutes outright and earning her strange looks from the other citizen by the notice board. The woman then walks away, still laughing while shaking her head at the joke of the day.
Spoiler:
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Helmut Spoon has already been promised a judge-title. For anyone who wishes to step into Judge Helmuts court, hit me up and lets have some fun!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Can I just say; should it not be considered quite strange, even corrupt, for members of law enforcement (police) to be judges or arbitrators - as these people are the arresting party and therefore not independent or impartial in any view?

Just sayin'.
Skaraa
Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Helmut throws his gavil at Skaraas face!
- 12 years in the Stockades for rebellious and counter-governmental propaganda!
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Lynne sighs,
All Bureaucracy, no actual justice. Good old Stormwind.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skaraa Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Helmut wrote:Helmut throws his gavil at Skaraas face!
- 12 years in the Stockades for rebellious and counter-governmental propaganda!

Much Love <3
Skaraa
Skaraa

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:58 pm

*Robin Drake sits at his office eyeing over the poster brought to him by some helpless and probably dead within a month street scum Fish. He smiles. A wide smile*

"Fetch me Rend."
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Indarys Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Would I be right in saying Guard units still have their judge rights as was laid down when the three guilds sharing guard rights made their arrangements.

Beladon Indarys

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:49 pm

Never mind, I got the answer, sorry for the double post, an admin can remove these to tidy the thread up!

((Seems I found some wierd time distortion and found another profile I made a long time ago, sorry for double posting, can a mod remove the old one?))
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenelle Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Beladon wrote:Would I be right in saying Guard units still have their judge rights as was laid down when the three guilds sharing guard rights made their arrangements.

((Seems I found some wierd time distortion and found another profile I made a long time ago, sorry for double posting, can a mod remove the old one?))

The intention with this is to have an updated registry over who got judge rights in the city.
As well as creating a branch that can deal with the major crimes, getting a more impartial perspective when sentencing punishments.

Just give Jenelle an IC poke and your rights will remain, yes.

Jenelle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by A Shaved Worgen Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm

A Draenei, robed in purple squints at the poster. He grins to himself. "Yes."

A Shaved Worgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm

*Note send into the council*

I want judge rights!
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down