Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice

2 posters

Go down

Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice Empty Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice

Post by Tantzui Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

*Following job application pamflets are found around Azeroth even in most weird places, signed by the writer Rahxo Soulprice.*

Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice Wowscr15

"Honors his contracts." - Nograx Blackspine, former B.B.G of the Flying Bolts.

"He's grand demon summoner, seems to control them with ease. A good solid strong warlock in all honesty. And he has neat sence of humor." - Evaliyn, former B.B.G of the Flying Bolts.

"I would have succeed without that annoying and charismatic gob!" - Kil'jaeden, The Deceiver.

"I just had to fire him. I felt my position as a boss threatened. He's that wise" -  Mogul Razdunk, leader of the Venture Trading Company.

"This guy is a living Frostmourne!" - The Lich King, Lord of the Scourge.

"His efforts for the horde cannot be paid in enough money." - Warchief Vol'jin.

Name: Rahxo Soulprice
Alias: Goblock, Super Summoner.
Race: Goblin
Class: Demonologist

Birth region: Kezan
Specific area/town: Undermine
Family: Bazho Lifeprice (father), Railix Manaprice (mother).
Previous employers: Venture Co., The Flying Bolts, Horde War machine, self-employed.

Description: I'm not very used to praise myself like this. But since it's a job we're talking about here, i'll do my best (in truth I might be even little better than what i say).

Since young age i have always been helpful and very empathic goblin. When others thew rocks at little ducks, i was always there, saving those poor cute ducks. I took them home, took care of them and watched them grow. Remembering the sight of adult ducks flying over the horizon, starting their new life without me always brings a tear in my eye. Mmm-m, quite emotional and fair i'd say.

With good chance i'm the most loyal pal you'll ever meet. When i start a project, I always finish it, no matter if it's dangerous or life threating. I do also respect my work colleagues a lot, and usually with no time I find them as important friends of my life. Job and people around me means everything. I will never betray those who hire me and I will never chance sides.

Next you must be thinking: "Demons? Not sure if i like those things". But no fear! Morality has always been near my heart. As I do respect every race of the universe I have made decend deals with those who work with me. They have all the legal rights. Unless if you don't like that I can also just keep them slaves, heh. Did I already mention that i'm flexible?.

As i already mentioned i've had quite impressive jobs in the past. But thats not all! On side project i'm known and respected business man on the market of enchanted gear. I'm most known about those enchants that make your weapons glow and look amazing. In my enchants i use only renewable resource like souls (naturally people are volunteered and paid well for these, morality, remember) or trees or solar energy or.. well mostly souls. Everything for ecology and the future of our planet!

Yes, I must admit i've done well in my life. All thanks to my intelligence and clever decisions of life. But due chances of world my conscience required me to leave profit and volunteered myself to fight against the Iron Horde in the planet of Draenor. This is where you can find me now. If you're needing anything from soul trade to financial advices, i can be asked. Note that i'm veeeery busy with war stuff, so i might require extra payment. So i can compensate my absence to the war front, of course.

Personality: Empathic, fair, loyal, respectful, moral-guy, flexible, ecologist, intelligent.
Little more about history: I'm born in Kezan, business city of Undermine among the cozy and small company known as Venture Co. I followed my parents footsteps and served well in the company for over ten years. I was promoted many times and were supervisor of many operations in Azeroth. I was know for my always working logistic plans. Untill once my portal got disturbed and it kinda kill dozen of workers, might had have something to do with demons.. SO, with some real life disagreements I quit Venture business and later found myself among the Flying Bolts. Yeah, i'm good pal of big guys like Moneyfix Sparks and Lord Grogglefutz.

Possible crime record: Absolutely clean.
Other information: Feel free to ask. Mail me!

- Rahxo Soulprice.
Soul Trade & Deals With Demons.

("To serve a Master" smallstory about Rahxo: http://www.defiasrp.com/t8837-to-serve-a-master)
("Soulprice deal: Tanaan & Profit" RP-PvP initiative by Rahxo: http://www.defiasrp.com/t8781-a-h-rp-pvp-initiative-soulprice-deal-tanaan-profit
)

Last edited by Tantzui on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice Empty Re: Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 am

Wonderful read! I'd hire you purely based on your cheekyness.
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice Empty Re: Job Application: Rahxo Soulprice

Post by Tantzui Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Too bad you're on alliance! ... Or is it? Wink
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet