Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult.

+20
Toonkz
siegmund
Amaryl
Chrystan
Lorn
Blackreed
Ralegh
Axio
DR3
Death Eyes
Lexgrad
Lini
Eldiros
Demurral
Krogon Devilstep
Lavian
Lyniath
Rosalila
Tantzui
Fortesgue
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult. Empty Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult.

Post by Fortesgue Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I have not had any good old cult RP in a very long time, obviously because i have not been very active anyway, and they seem lacking in numbers these days.

So im wondering if there are any evil doers out there who want to get into some "Shadow Council" type RP.

This will include:
Demon summoning in an IC way
Learning about The Burning Legion
Cult Meetings where we talk about taking over the world (well really why not?)
Explore places around all the worlds and RP in them with other cultists.

In order to go about this in an IC way, we will use our Imps to pass on simple messages through the Nether.  If you want to join up, send me a message IC through my Imp and we will set up a meeting. (Use this forum, a whisper or mail) Just to make plain, this is on my Gnome Warlock Damoni, so dont expect evil Fortesgue to make an appearance! teehee

Your actual IC agenda is irrelevant and can be used to suit your own needs, im not expecting you to bend to my ideals and happy to hear ideas.

I just want to make you aware this is not a "Lets take over Stormwind" type cult, so we will not be full out attacking the disciples (unless ofcourse it is warranted, naturally)

Any questions let me know, i look forward to meeting some cultists an organising this.
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet
Name: Fortesgue Witherthorpe
Title: Bishop

Back to top Go down

Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult. Empty Re: Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult.

Post by Tantzui Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Sounds great, I might be interested in this!

If you're up for some cross-faction RP. My goblin warlock is always eager to gain more profit and power. He can be your guy on the horde side, for reasonable deal naturally!
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult. Empty Re: Looking for cultists - Non guild related cult.

Post by Rosalila Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:02 pm

I'm interested to temparerely join!

Last edited by Rosalila on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet
Name: Rosalila
Title: of Winterspring

http://www.rosalielub.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 am

Possibly interested
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Has ol' Bishop Fortesgue of the old golden days finally twitching out to the cultism side? Or is it going to be lame Damoni? Sad You can't feel me. Forte is the black bishop in this.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

its obviously Damon, Forte isn't going the "checkmate" style on anyone.

Horde are welcome, since we are not going to be in SW exclusively but in parts of the world. Will even give us an excuse to communicate via demonic in meta.
Not just looking for warlocks either. If you wanna play a minion or slave i'm up for that, if you want to use battle pets as a rogue or whatever to simulate lesser demons this is fine too.

I am not going to be organising major events until i have a certain amount of people who want to join us on this, for now will be focusing on making the cult by RPing with other individuals so let me know how you want to meet me IC and i will sort it out! (including OOC times and stuff)
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Hows his tongue? ;o
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:02 pm

I'd suggest getting in contact with me and Cobra (there's a dodgy o, just /who cartel for him), as I've actually begun teaching him as an apprentice in this very matter. I should note, I've been using Melnerag's "Infernal Key" as a guide.
I also decided to follow that old Sith Rule of Two. Cause, it makes sense in this context of teaching.
Forum Link:
Spoiler:

GHI Book Import Code:
Spoiler:
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:27 pm

This has caught my interest. I'd be glad to get in touch about it for some manner of details and possible furthering, if you'd care for the company of a vicious Necromancer with a taste for poetry.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 am

A vicious Necromancer with a taste for poetry?! winner Very Happy sounds interesting.

Demurral, i like it, i had a browse of that guide some time ago and its great isnt it Very Happy?

If you are following the sith rule of two, wont that make us enemies Wink either way, ill give you a buzz!

Lots of interesting people turning up out of the woodwork, keep buzzing me for meetups and we will get this ball rolling.

Look forward to summoning demons on/with you all Very Happy

Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lini Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:52 am

Krogon Devilstep wrote:Hows his tongue? ;o
Oo ill ie.
Lini
Lini

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 am

The most lovely person ever has started me a little secretive forum group up, so ill now invite anyone who asks to be invited in via this post.

Let the secret plotting to the end the worlds begin!
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:03 pm

I have a Rogue I boosted to Level 80 a while back, and ended up never using because my main char was just far more interesting, so I might try this.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:11 pm

That is absolutely sound Lyniath Smile
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

omg someone gave fort a res.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Eyes Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Sounds cool. Surely i can't miss it will be there.
Death Eyes
Death Eyes

Character sheet
Name: Yikag'sharath
Title: The Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by DR3 Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:40 am

I would like to play a minion or servant / slave. Rolling Eyes
( I have never been higher Lv than 70 )

Fortesgue wrote:its obviously Damon, Forte isn't going the "checkmate" style on anyone.

Horde are welcome, since we are not going to be in SW exclusively but in parts of the world. Will even give us an excuse to communicate via demonic in meta.
Not just looking for warlocks either. If you wanna play a minion or slave i'm up for that, if you want to use battle pets as a rogue or whatever to simulate lesser demons this is fine too.

I am not going to be organising major events until i have a certain amount of people who want to join us on this, for now will be focusing on making the cult by RPing with other individuals so let me know how you want to meet me IC and i will sort it out! (including OOC times and stuff)
DR3
DR3

Character sheet
Name: Gojiirah
Title: No title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggEBTL_tpuU&index=1&list

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Hi DR3, added you to our Cult group, its called Cult Of The Legion in the group section.

Go and post there and we will get you slaved up! or minioned Very Happy!

Added everyone else who has expressed an interest too, so can you post there so i can start organising Smile
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Axio Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Can I finally dissect His Holiness?!

anyway, always up for some villainy o/
Axio
Axio

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Sorry, strictly no Axios.

On the other hand, welcome aboard! Very Happy
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:16 pm

I would be interested in this!
If I actually find some time to rp and all.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:07 pm

well make time, and get RPing! Very Happy added to the group look forward to meeting you IC.
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackreed Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:53 pm

This sounds so tasty. To bad I don't have a character at the moment that would join this.

Edit: A few minutes after writing this I created a character. Twisted Evil
Blackreed
Blackreed

Character sheet
Name: Owen Blackreed
Title: Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortesgue Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

heh, well played. Added you to the group.
Fortesgue
Fortesgue

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorn Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm

I'm interested. I love shenanigans
Lorn
Lorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next