Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home!

5 posters

Go down

Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home! Empty Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home!

Post by Rosalila Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 am

good afternoon, my name is Rosalila.
I've recently woken back up from the emerald dream for several years since the coming of those Draenei folk' and I've noticed some great changes around Azeroth.

Everything sure is messed up! .. I'm at a total loss here.
I tried to join this fighting for the light clan, but they don't accept nightelves, what a bunch of racists.

Also, there is this constantly drunk and loud dwarf following me around, pretty much everywhere I go.

It's been weeks now and I still haven't found a home, an active home, one with ceremonial events perhaps. Maybe even one that casually enjoys fighting all that's wrong with this world.

Sincerely,

Rosalila from Winterspring.
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet
Name: Rosalila
Title: of Winterspring

http://www.rosalielub.nl

Back to top Go down

Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home! Empty Re: Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home!

Post by Coppersocket Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:29 am

Check with Siegmund of the Freelancers, he may have something for the two of you.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home! Empty Re: Druid Nightelf and Paladin Dwarf looking for a home!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 am

Maybe seek out the Order of Natures Grasp = a long-established and active Kaldorei family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 am

I've got no real response, but thanks OP. Your title + idle creativeness gave a an idea I can't wait to put into life! Made my morning Wink

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:02 am

Greetings. For a Night Elf i can either recommend ontopmost the Order of Natures Grasp, being a place with ceremonial events more according to the Kaldorei culture, alongside protecting the worl-.. Kaldorei lands. Of Human Light-worshippers they are indeed estranged of the idea of a Kaldorei worship Light instead of Elune, but nothing prevents you from hang around if that is your interest, even outside of guilds.

For saving the world, i can recommend Wardens of Azeroth, Band of the Brave (for a more "adventurous sort"), The Excursionists (for secretive groups and "for the good of the world" like things), Freelancers (if saving the world while discovering artifacts of ancient cultures is your thing).

also Clans of Khaz Modan to add for "to Dwarves" selection. They are not 'incredibly active' at present moment but will return full activity in WoD.

In any and all sense, i wish you good luck in your search and look forward to the possibilities to spot you ingame.

Last edited by Skarain on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:44 am

Freelancer here. If you are interested either give me a whisper "Arabellá" or Siegmund or Allonia or Mandersón. We'd be happy to aid you in any OOC queries about the guild.

But it appears that Skarain has been most helpful indeed (so thank you for that).
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalila Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Thanks for all your responses! We will be checking out the Freelancers! Thormarine (The dwarf) Doesn't seem to be a whole lot into the Kaldorei, unfortunately. But I'm sure I can always walk into them myself during my travels.

Dwyburn wrote:I've got no real response, but thanks OP. Your title + idle creativeness gave a an idea I can't wait to put into life! Made my morning Wink

That's great news, I've always wanted to be a muse!
Rosalila
Rosalila

Character sheet
Name: Rosalila
Title: of Winterspring

http://www.rosalielub.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down