Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild.

3 posters

Go down

Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild. Empty Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild.

Post by Valkirin/Cass Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:49 am

United engineering and tradeing hub (undeath)

This is a guild mixing the life of crime with civilian life and at the same time attempting to keep them seperate for the sole purpose of a scape goat or plaisable deniability.

Searching for all dirty dealers, assasins, thugs, saboteurs and even those that like to experement in live targets (in a cult way if they wish but its still frowned upon) to build an underground network of crime and even build a viable black market and a fence for stolen goods. Some of the criminal actuvities will invole robbery, bombings of all variety, contract killings, slave trade, drug deals and a rune trade with the runes being a tool to enhance a persons abilities and become destructively addictive.

On the other hand i will also be looking for legitimate civilian engineers and tradesmen and women to work in the shop and bar. Work we will be delving onto will include masonry, ship building, military vehicles and wepon craft and repair. Trade wise we will be dealing in food, exotic cloth and clothing, rare herbs and useful potions.

The leader of this venture Liza muir is an ex pit fighter and also a cunning con artist who made a fortune in propert scams and now wants to expand her influence throughout all of Azeroth. Loyal to know-one but herself she has no ties to either the horde or the alliance will work for whoever offers to pay the most.

If this idea tickles you in anyway contact either valkirin or cassianda and more info if required can be given.
Valkirin/Cass
Valkirin/Cass

Back to top Go down

Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild. Empty Re: Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild.

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 am

I think the dark side of the guild sounds like Cartel, Blackbrews and Blackrock Mountain combined, but it's good stuff. Smile

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild. Empty Re: Undeath [A] civilian and crime guild.

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:50 am

Gerard/Gramot wrote:I think the dark side of the guild sounds like Cartel, Blackbrews and Blackrock Mountain combined, but it's good stuff. Smile

It sure does, but I often just see the cartel standing around nowadays, they aint as fun as they used to be.. this guild seems to be having regular events where they go do slave trade and magical crimey wimey stuff! totally didnt steal that from Doctor Who!:O "Timey Wimey"

I support this guild and as always we always needs more criminal guilds! Maybe you can go speak to the cartel and the blackbrews and go make yourself known in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Good luck, and I hope it goes well for you!!
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Saraya wrote:
Gerard/Gramot wrote:I think the dark side of the guild sounds like Cartel, Blackbrews and Blackrock Mountain combined, but it's good stuff. Smile

It sure does, but I often just see the cartel standing around nowadays, they aint as fun as they used to be.. this guild seems to be having regular events where they go do slave trade and magical crimey wimey stuff! totally didnt steal that from Doctor Who!:O "Timey Wimey"

I support this guild and as always we always needs more criminal guilds! Maybe you can go speak to the cartel and the blackbrews and go make yourself known in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Good luck, and I hope it goes well for you!!

I recommend to make yerselves known in the Blackrock too, and I can always offer some drinks to you at my bar there. :>

I just realized I quoted to Saraya of this, oh well, don't mind it.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Everyone quotes Saraya becuase im fabulous..

see!

Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkirin/Cass Wed May 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Still recruiting for another week see if the interest eventually builds, after that and no recruits ill scrapping it and be creating a pvp guild.
Valkirin/Cass
Valkirin/Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down