Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony

5 posters

Go down

[A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony Empty [A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony

Post by Eldiros Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:14 am

Hello people,

With recent plot development, I am looking to organize the funeral of Eldiros's Grandson Ranquen Almadros, who died a Little while ago. I am looking plain and simple for people, mostly priests and other servants of the light to help me organize a funeral to bury the urn with Ranquen's Ashes. I do not know that many dedicated priest players myself that I can Think of at the moment, as well as the fact that I wish this to be more of a public event of a larger scale if possible with a Deep ceremony in commemoration.

Everyone would be able to attend the funeral of course, as Word of this would have gone out ICly though mostly in rumours and the like. I am looking for a dedicated priest or paladin etc who would gladly be able to hold the ceremony, with if possible a few attendants. Please leave a comment of further participation and opinion. thank you!
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony Empty Re: [A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony

Post by Lea Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:30 am

Ill burn them good old style with a PYROBLASSSST!
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

[A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony Empty Re: [A] Looking for a Priest to hold a funeral ceremony

Post by Salia Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:39 am

I have a Priest alt that could get involved, she's more of a Doctor however she can use the Light in dire circumstances. I think you've met her before on the steps of the Cathedral:          
Dr. Janelle Dawnblade! bom
Salia
Salia

Character sheet
Name: Salia Shadowsong
Title: Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:25 am

that would be appreciated, though this would be more of a preacher to carry out a ceremony. ^^
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:34 pm

RANDY NEEDS SOMETHING SPECIAL.
BRING THE PIE.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 pm

We should have the rains of castamere as the background Music.

KEEP CALM, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG!!

*the Almadroses send their regards..*
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 am

Ill bring some cake and pizza! Maybe some dalaran red if y'all are good for your mommas and daddas. Wink
Lea
Lea

Character sheet
Name: Lea Parker
Title: The Girl of a Thousand Faces

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:22 am

Its a funeral for ---- sake!

XD
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:30 am

I have Argent Priestess Morningray
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down