Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Nardon Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:45 am

Hello everyone!

Just registered on this forum because I'm looking to get more active in the Defias Brotherhood RP community so thought I would introduce myself first. Smile

OOC first: I am a 21 year old Software Engineering student from The Netherlands.

My most interesting character on this server is actually my dwarf called Khîm, currently. I've been RPing for quiet some time in the past, mainly in the guild called "Stormwind Militia" on Scarshield Legion (it's long gone now unfortunately). After a 3.5 year WoW break I decided to start playing again fresh on a new server! Since there seems to be a lack of RPers in Goldshire (which is kind of unusual for a big RP server..) I am hoping to find people here to RP with and just generally have a good time with. Smile

Last edited by Khîm on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nardon

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Eldiros Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:48 am

Most RP'ers in the defias community would be found in various locations around Stormwind I think, rather than goldshire.

Anyway, welcome to the server!  Very Happy 
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 am

I think Goldshire has forever been tainted with the reputation of being a hubb for role-play of questionable morality. People avoid it like the plague.

There's always some random role-play to be found in "the city", and there are several guilds that travel around, role-playing in "adventure land". The server isn't that populated with role-players anymore, and your best bet for a steady place to role-play is to join a guild. I think it's safe to say most guilds on the server has a Registry post on this forum, so have a look around.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nardon Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks for the tips. I'll be around Stormwind then the coming days and I'll check out the guilds here on this forum!

Nardon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalon Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:40 am

So it was you Gladen! unsure if you do remember me from SSL, but in any event welcome to Defias Brotherhood.
As the others above mentioned you might want to search around for a suitable guild and then you'll prety much have the world open for you, especialy if you join an adventures guild.
Zalon
Zalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:55 am

I shan't add anything else advice wise as those above me have covered it well! I'll just say welcome to the server and the community and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

If you need any help regarding the forum, do feel free to PM me here or contact me in game on any of the characters in my signature Smile
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum