Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Afterlife.

2 posters

Go down

The Afterlife. Empty The Afterlife.

Post by Littlepip Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:09 pm

"What happened?" The man stun as he slowly pushes himself up to a leaning position and opened his eyes, slowly he looks around the general area where he lied. In front of him stands a tall purple pillar and on his right hand side, two night elves, one female and the other male. Strangely enough none of them had any color on them, like the rest of the world they were grey and sad. The night elf female was crying for some reason, holding someone's hand.. His hand. The man blinked and pushed himself up to his feet slowly, stunning low as he felt tired. He turned around and looked down at what looked like a skeleton, at first he didn't understand who it was, but something inside of him was about to break as he slowly remembered, it was his corpse.

"Shocking, I know. But this is what happens when we reach our ultimate destiny, death comes to all." The man quickly turns around and looks towards where the voice is coming from. A bright light meets his eyes, the only thing with a color in this grim world, a golden light warm and comforting. It takes a short while for his eyes to adjust to the brightness, when they do he sees a human face, she seems familiar somehow, but he can't put his finger on it.
For a short while all they do is stare at each other, eye to eye in silence, until finally a voice breaks the silence, a tiny whisper from the other world with color. "Thorvald.." The man blinks as another memory comes back to mind, his name is Thorvald, Thorvald Silverlight.

"Thorvald, I am willing to give you another chance at life, one last time I will allow you to walk the grounds of the mortals." Thorvald blinks once in confusion and simply nods once, for a moment he thinks in silence before opening his mouth. "Why, Whats the catch?" The female smiles gently at Thor and it fills him with happiness too, it takes a few moments before he realize who he is looking on, and when he does he can't help but laugh a little and smile brightly."You will loose many years love, when I bring you back you will be much older and wiser, but it will not be your body." The female says, slowly moving her hand down towards Thorvalds forehead, she points her index finger to his forehead only inches away from his skin and whispers. "You will not remember who you are, where you're from and who's your friends and enemies, a new beginning."

Thorvald nods once, and as the finger of the angel touches Thorvalds forehead a bright and warm light shimmers through the realm. Thor closes his eyes and laughs slightly while smiling happily, moving out his hands to the side he whispers a few last words to the Angel. "Thank you, my beloved wife."

Suddenly the world around him vanishes and he can hear seagulls and the sound of waves flowing over the shore. Soft, wet sand under his back and a wet hair. The man opens his eyes for the second time and whispers, "Where am I?"
Answering his question is a large bear of some kind, his voice is dark and rough. "Welcome, to Pandaria, stranger."

((An old story that is out of date and that I only had a bit of fun with.))

Last edited by Ariel on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Afterlife. Empty Re: The Afterlife.

Post by Nexiax Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

So, Thorvald is alive and in Pandaria again?

This'll be some interesting Roleplay.
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Afterlife. Empty Re: The Afterlife.

Post by Littlepip Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Look on the date. Razz
Littlepip
Littlepip