Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A)

+6
Brigs Morgan
Izzifix
nope
erwtenpeller
Ixirar
Dyone
10 posters

Go down

Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A) Empty Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A)

Post by Dyone Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:29 pm

A lone flyer floats trough the street, it strikes a tree, and sticks to it. When you pick it up you'll see that is collorfull, a rainbow on top of it, and you'll read the following text:
Rainbow Factory
Party inc.
Jack and John Smith presents a party
What party? Your party!!!
Contact us for all your party needs.

Jack and John Smith, Brothers, Worgen, Gilneans and party people, They have traveled from far and wide to bring the party to you. Two energetic young man who try and arrange your best party ever. If it's weddings, birthdays, Birth of new folks, they are now in Stormwind to give you your best day ever.

But, under this party organising skin, they offer much, much more to those that are in the team of the party worgens, they offer exclusive battle trainings.
Some say they are training a army, other say that they just care for the young man and woman that came to John and Jack, and that they want to offer them protection to the dangers of the city.
And some people even think, They want to bring the rainbow into the world.

Whatever their reason is, Jack and John try to bring their Rainbow Warriors into the world, and have lot's of fun while doing it.

Check

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more information,

Location is coming soon...

Last edited by Dyone on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet
Name: Dyone
Title: Scientist

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A) Empty Re: Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A)

Post by Ixirar Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Hopefully you guys have some constructive critism for me,

RENAME YOUR GUILD
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A) Empty Re: Rainbow Factory is opening it's RP Doors (A)

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:18 pm

Rainbow Warriors sounds good to me!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:34 pm

I might suggest something that isn't Rainbow Factory as a guild name. Might just be me but it reminds me of that one loledgy mlp fanfiction where ponies are killed and made into rainbows because of reasons. I'd say 'Rainbow Coalition' but that sounds like the worst cult ever, I'm guessing a name change isn't really an option because of the whole "roleplaying section of an already-named guild" - in which case fair enough, not really anything you can do about it.

Appearances are kind of important for guild leading so you may want someone to flag your worgen's name for a name change. Citing the 'non-fantasy names' bit of the ToS might help with that. I know totalRp changes the presentation of the name but its always been a bit jarring to me to see names like that in Rp.

I don't know about Rainbow Warriors - maybe something a bit more...Public service orientated, sounds like that's their thing. Is Rainbow Warriors the guild rank? I'll come back to this later when my head's a bit more clear, doing stuff in safe mode feels weird (PC is buggered).
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:22 am

The guild name is there to stay. It's also the reason i want to go party organizing orientated (there's no party like a rainbow party...Rainbow Factory Party inc, how can i help you? Smile

What you mean, letting my name flag...tell me more... does that mean free name changes?

Will think about the rest, and come back to that Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:52 pm

I really like the name.

Fitting for the party&adventure business you describe as well.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by nope Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Dyone wrote:
What you mean, letting my name flag...tell me more... does that mean free name changes?

Basically, Xperimenttwo could come under non-medieval/non-fantasy names in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You could get a friend to select your character, right click and report for player name and cite the article to get a chance at a more Rp-ish name for the setting. Its a really mild rule break so it wouldn't get you banned or anything, you just get a chance to change the name to something else. I recommend you get someone else to do it so it doesn't look like you're just trying to snag a free name change.

Personally, I think it helps flag you as an Rper a bit more but a lot of people don't seem to mind due to TotalRp usage or whatever. Its up to you.

The guild name seems a bit better with the explanation.
nope
nope

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigs Morgan Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:58 pm

When I first started out with RP, I made a ticket to get my name changed. I said "RPers refuse to RP with me due to my name" and they changed it. I got a blackmark too for breaking rules but it's meaningless.
Brigs Morgan
Brigs Morgan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Small bump due updated thread Smile
Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldiros Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:28 am

Though I will accept the guild name of course, I still recommend changing it since it doesn't really seem serious enought to at least my personal standards of opinion. However, this is merely my view which is based on mayhaps not all the facts invovled but rather a first-look response. Still, looking forward to see you guys around for future RP.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:56 am

IMPO, it isn't as much the name of the guild or the RP'er that matters, it is the quality of RP they provide that is important (though there are rules for names on the server (RP server)). Not saying that you should play a noble over a non-existant family, you can play a crazed beggar on the streets and perform excellent as well. Performance is key, the name, not so much.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 am

The CutThroat Alley Lads approve of this guildname.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:10 am

Come on guys it's a casual guild that's not been centered around role-playing when it was founded. Now they want to get into it, or at least some of them. Regardless of the slightly silly name, that should always be encouraged.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:18 am

Exactly my point, erwt, though I might've formulated it a bit odd (I tend to do that now and then).
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:22 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Come on guys it's a casual guild that's not been centered around role-playing when it was founded. Now they want to get into it, or at least some of them. Regardless of the slightly silly name, that should always be encouraged.

I second this.
Because I agree with smart words.
And I like speaking like this!
Much love.
<3

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyone Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 am

After discussing a few things wiff my friends in WoW..we decided to do things a lil bit differerent regarding RP (Creating a new RP guild from scratch...) So rainbow factory RP part...is no more... Can a admin please delete this thread? tyvm Smile

Dyone
Dyone

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down