Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so...

+3
Eldiros
Seranita
CrusaderElly
7 posters

Go down

More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so... Empty More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so...

Post by CrusaderElly Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:14 pm

(( Posters all over Stormwind! The handwriting wouldn't be the best ever, but definitely readable. The picture wouldn't be as detailed as the screenshot, naturally. ))

WANTED: Some Death Knight, potentially called 'Silvershade'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dark-blue Saronite armor. Bigass rune-sword.

Silver hair, one eye missing, purple-grey-ish skin.

Committed various crimes including but not limited to: severe harassment, kidnapping, assaulting, murder, threatening, blackmailing, etc...

Bounty of FIVE gold to whoever can capture her alive. Undead.
CrusaderElly
CrusaderElly

Back to top Go down

More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so... Empty Re: More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so...

Post by Seranita Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:22 pm

*fritseni peers at the poster then raises her prosthetic arm to take a photo of the poster for future referance*
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so... Empty Re: More wanted posters! Sadly I can't draw so...

Post by Eldiros Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:38 am

Eldiros peers inquisitively at the poster. For a long time, he remains emotionless as he simply stands Reading the text and observing the Picture in a trance of contemplation and Deep thought. he then subtley removes the poster from the wall and places it in his bag along with a few other documents.
"this should be interesting..." he mutters under his dark hood, departing for some unknow location.
Eldiros
Eldiros

Character sheet
Name: Eldiros Almadros
Title: Archmage

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 am

instead of html you just wanna [img] [/img ], without the space at the end of /img
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 am

A strange hooded man observes the picture, smirking to himself. His beard being all you can see clear of his face. His face morphs into an evil grin before he continues his walk "Hell, it's about time."
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Copyright on Charlie! :<

Ariel slowly limps over the streets covered in a black cloak, it is in the middle of the night and the moon is up on its peak. She suddenly notice a poster on the wall and she walks over to read it over. For a short second she just stands there before ripping it of the wall, leaving a large claw mark were the poster once hanged.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Officer High Morale Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Artemis looks at the poster, he frowns and sighs. ''Yet another problem occurs.''

Totally read it before it was ripped off.

Officer High Morale

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down