Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by faerieevenstar Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Hello everyone!

I am new to WoW RP, but I used to do a lot of LARP, and a bit of table top, and have been playing WoW without RP since Vanilla, so I've not been finding it too hard to get into it Very Happy

I've bumped into a few of you IC, and made some sort of impression on a few of you I think, but hopefully not too badly  Razz 

My main character is a goblin DK called Konaad, who has been hanging around the Wayfarer's in Silvermoon rather a lot lately, but I admit that is because I stumbled upon roleplay in action in there with a newly started Belf alt called Blodning, and was intrigued. I'm not sure where any of the other RP happens, as I've only seen it taking place there so far.

If anyone can help me get a little more involved, and help a rookie get going, I'd love it. I'd also like to know where the goblins are all hanging out, as it's hard to think of a good reason to BE in Silvermoon as a goblin!

Ii think I'm doing ok so far and the character has been growing organically, but I'm pretty new to this, so I'm sorry if I get the lore wrong or make any big mistakes, and I just wanted to say hello Smile A couple of others in my guild (A Trail of Fire) have expressed interest in RP, but are a bit nervous of how to get involved...

So yes, hello! Please correct me (politely!) if I screw up, but I'm having a lot of fun so far!

Kate (otherwise known as Konaad!)
faerieevenstar
faerieevenstar

Character sheet
Name: Konaad
Title:

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:24 pm

The rp on Horde side is pretty guild based I'd say. I havent been much around on my Horde alts but thats the expression I get. Silvermoon is probably the closest you get to a hub sort of. I'm not really too sure on what advice to give here but perhaps try a guild out?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenzik Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Welcome to the Forums! =D
Jenzik
Jenzik

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 am

Welcome to the forum Smile As Charlie said, the RP on Horde side is rather guild centric, though the same could be said for the Alliance side these days.

Hopefully a Hordie will appear and give you more advice! Regardless, grand to have you with us.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by faerieevenstar Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:56 pm

I have been adopted by The Flying Bolts  Very Happy I didn't want to leave my current guild as it's a small guild of friends, so they're letting me "freelance" for them. I will be attending my first meeting with them this evening, so wish me luck!

Thanks for the welcome everyone Smile Hanging around the bar paid off in the end!
faerieevenstar
faerieevenstar

Character sheet
Name: Konaad
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum