Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pig&Whistle's newest Patron

Go down

Pig&Whistle's newest Patron Empty Pig&Whistle's newest Patron

Post by Cheecheebow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Hey, again I'm new, so shout at me if I'm starting too many threads too ealry on or whatever, but I just had a great time RPing my young monk's first time getting wasted drunk! Smile I just wanted to know who was in the Pig & Whistle Tavern taking part, mainly the Worgen Lennix and the Panderen who bought my monk his tickets to a late night swim in the Old Town fountain?! Very Happy Also the Human who's shoes I was, or was very nearly, sick over when I had crashed out on the grass in the training grounds? Smile Hope to see you all again soon, young Kwai Chee Bo is gonna be feeling mighty rough for most of the morning tomorrow (he's still young, he doesn't get long hangovers yet (around 25 they hit you for 2 days :/ )) but I think the shame is going to last a little longer Razz

Much Love
Cheecheebow
Cheecheebow

Character sheet
Name: Kwai Chee Bo
Title: Initiate of the Wulong's Deadly Lotus School of Martial Arts

Back to top Go down

Pig&Whistle's newest Patron Empty Re: Pig&Whistle's newest Patron

Post by Cheecheebow Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Oh and in case your wondering why that was my character's first time getting drunk? I figure that under the guardianship of the Church, there was little oppurtunity for my character to get blotoed, even with a Panderen Master at the Abbey?? He would have had a few sneaky sips from Bao, but he would've been weary to anger his hospitable hosts by giving a young, under-age monk enough liqour to make his head spin lol So after a very good day's work, and hoping soon to be going to the Peak of Serenity to study with Master Paozi Wulong, he figured tonight was as good as any to start to get used to it Very Happy
Cheecheebow
Cheecheebow

Character sheet
Name: Kwai Chee Bo
Title: Initiate of the Wulong's Deadly Lotus School of Martial Arts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum