Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pvpers unite! Horde side.

2 posters

Go down

Pvpers unite! Horde side. Empty Pvpers unite! Horde side.

Post by Grogona Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Pvpers unite! Horde side. Zach-patch-3-2-pvp-roundup

Whether or not you wish to use this, is up to you. But it seems i was abit too quick to pull the trigger, rather than actually searching around. There's already a thread for this, provided below. Sorry. Smile

As the title says, horde side, i suggest if there's an alliance addict out there, they make a likewise thread!

Basicly, the reason behind this post is simple. While i enjoy RP to the fullest, i also enjoy pvp, if not equally as much. Therefor, i had to make a choice, whether to give up rp for pvp. And the choice is obviousely very simple, as RP guilds, and roleplayers in general, is by far the most kind wow players you come across. <3. However, the choice did not fix my problem, because i still wanted to pvp. And by "Do PvP" I mean, high rated arena, Rated battlegrounds, as well as normal battlegrounds. So basicly, this thread is for players like me, who enjoy roleplay too much to give it up for a pvp guild for better rating. So if you wanna do some arenas, aimmed on doing as good as we possibly can. Poke me.

Reply in the following way, plus whatever you want to say, of course! Smile:

Name:
Experience:
Class(s):
What you'd prefer to play with, classes. This is mostly for arena.
And when you play.
And what you hope to achieve, if it's just a cap, or to play for fun whenever we are able.

There's obviousely more to this, as much of us on this forum is RPers, rp events is a factor of course. But perhaps, if this thread actually spins off, we can use this as a go to for our occasional pvp fix.

Name: Grogona.
Experience: Once 1900 rating in 2s. Once 1850 rating in 3s. Usually in horrid combs, one being a rogue, hunter, MW Monk. Roughly a total of 44 win in rated battlegrounds, pre-Mop.
Class: Rogue, and more or less only rogue. Possibly druid in the future.
What would you prefer to play with?: I'm looking for a druid or mage or priest. Hopefully for a 3s team or 2s team, either is fine. But any classes really works, unless you're melee.
When do you play?: I play pretty much always, if you impress me and ask for it. You can have my skype so whenever i'm not playing, i can still be reached! Smile
What do you hope for?: As high as we can possibly go whilst still having fun.

Anyway, i sincerly hope this can get up and going, as i have a feeling i'm quite certainly not alone on this. Pvp is a huge part of my world of warcraft, and i hope we can build a healthy pvp community besides the amazing roleplaying one we've built over the years.

Blood and Honour: Grogona Wolfheart.

Last edited by Grogona on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet
Name: Grogona Wolfheart
Title: Rrosh'tul

Back to top Go down

Pvpers unite! Horde side. Empty Re: Pvpers unite! Horde side.

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Something like this then!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grogona Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:23 am

I'm sorry, i was abit too quick! :b
Grogona
Grogona

Character sheet
Name: Grogona Wolfheart
Title: Rrosh'tul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down