Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The theological concept of angels.

+8
siegmund
Lexgrad
Allonia_Miral
Vaell
Melnerag
Thelos
Gesh
Anivitas
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The theological concept of angels. - Page 2 Empty Re: The theological concept of angels.

Post by Littlepip Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Dwyburn wrote:Dark Archangel is a thing, isn't it?

Shadow users can be tricky to depict believably, but I can imagine darkness fillling the room as the dark priest is pushed across the final treshold, spreads his wings and calmy tells his tormentor: "You underestimate my power. DO NOT TAKE ME FOR SOME CONJURER OF CHEAP TRICKS!"

Aaah, LoTR, Lol.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The theological concept of angels. - Page 2 Empty Re: The theological concept of angels.

Post by Izzifix Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Nice article, Sieg!

Tinfoilhat-theorycrafting:
The Lich King prepared the females of Valkyrion to be host bodies. The Valkyr are broken spirithealers that he enslaved in the spirit realm, and sent into the willing hosts on the mortal realm. Through the Lich King they gained the ability to travel between the planes, but their ressurections were corrupted and weakened.

They joined Sylvanas and the Forsaken to use their powers to bring back those who died who they would have returned as Spirit Healers, but who now are dead because they were gone, and to serve those who have shared their fate.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:49 pm

That article made me really think about the spirit healer.. Poor creature.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2