Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very unused level 42+ Warlock needed.

2 posters

Go down

Very unused level 42+ Warlock needed. Empty Very unused level 42+ Warlock needed.

Post by Coppersocket Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Why the specifics?
Well there's a little something that requires it.

First of all, I need whoever the warlock's player is, to be active in the game. Not be near quitting or anything of the sort.
Second, I'll need you to understand that this warlock will Not be playable again until you find someone to relieve you of where I need your warlock to be. Due to the technical difficulties of getting to this location, it's extremely important that whoever would apply for this, realizes just how important it is that they hold their character there.

Now, I'd do this myself, but I don't fancy leveling another warlock to level 42, while it's relatively quick- I'd rather focus on my current warlock for now, and frankly I can't play her until I find someone who can take my place, at least temporarily, until I can get another warlock in there.

Now where is this location, and why is it so hard to get in?
Karazhan Crypts. As for why it's so difficult, is because the gate has a 2 meter large invisible wall so getting in there is extremely difficult. Blizzard has put up a lot of counter-measures against people getting in there, and I assume they're gonna try hotfix the current flaw in their design, so that makes it even more vital that we actually have a warlock in there.

Why is this important? Because it could be used for smaller events.

Also keep in mind the risks, although an inactive warlock in the karazhan crypts won't really go noticed.
(It's also pretty neat just to check out once in a while).

But yeah. If you don't mind doing this, do keep in mind that the Warlock cannot be used in any way that would require it to leave the dungeon.
How do we summon him? Well, I'll leave that to be shown when we're actually doing this.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Very unused level 42+ Warlock needed. Empty Re: Very unused level 42+ Warlock needed.

Post by Skarain Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

I don't use Warlock Skarain anymore, and i am nowhere near quitting. Will contact you ingame.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down