Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet

+3
Melnerag
erwtenpeller
Charlie Blazesong
7 posters

Go down

[A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet Empty [A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 am

Do you want a pet? Would you like someone to snuggle with and fetch you the newspaper but dont want any regular boring housepet? Then look no further and capture this druid and force him to do your bidding! The only thing you need to do is be active and be powerfull enough to bind his will to your own!

Evil enough for it? Then contact Jensbirger, Stigerik or even post a comment down below. Not sure how long this will be his thing to be his pet but I can settle for a couple of months if interresting rp is happening. He will be more or less like that druid in the underbog that is trapped by that one boss nobody knows or loves. Thankyou for your time.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet Empty Re: [A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 am

Agathea.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet Empty Re: [A] LF someone evil enough to trap a druid in catform and make him a pet

Post by Melnerag Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:18 am

Although it seems like a thing Grey would do, I don't think you want all the extra luggage of not only serving an evil bitch, but also having to hang out with thugs and cultists.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Aslong hang isnt referring to gallows I am sure there would be no problem Very Happy
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 pm

If you're not yet set on being the Cartel Kitty, I could possibly have some use for a druid-slave on Kavalis. Throwing it out there, no worry if you rather have Melnerag be your master Smile
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Go Kavalis and you can't go wrong.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:27 pm

*shrug* Aslong it brings cool and enjoyable rp I dont really care who my master is Very Happy Dont think I've even rped with you guys before. Correct me if im wrong my mind is a little saucy atm. All for getting new friends though :3
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 pm

erwtenpeller wrote:Agathea.
Who is that?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Jens wrote:
Who is that?
If i remember right one of Theloses alts back in the day of Omen of Discord.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Jens wrote:
Who is that?
A Grandma aged witch who keep her souls in a cookie jar.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Inran/Skarain wrote:
Jens wrote:
Who is that?
A Grandma aged witch who keep her souls in a cookie jar.
Sounds delicious..
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azmariel Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:06 pm

You people are strange...
Azmariel
Azmariel

Character sheet
Name: Azmariel Dunmar
Title: Archduchess of nevergonnahappen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down