Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing...

+6
erwtenpeller
Eve
Iriel Silversong
Ralegh
Littlepip
Helmut
10 posters

Go down

One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing... Empty One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing...

Post by Helmut Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Me...! Why me?! What have I done to deserve this? Stupid hand... NO! Its not a stupid hand! My hand is wonderful! A beautiful, wonderful hand! Its not my fault that its stuck! Its that stupid Alliance troop who atracked while I was spying! I was doing my job! Gathering information and what do they do?! They mortar the damn place! And not even the place, the very spot where I am hiding! If I get my hands on the one who ordered that attack I will personally put a mortar up his ass! And why do they aim for that spot! You shoot mortars on buildings, or TREES! But noooOOooo... You aim for a rock that a peon sat on! The blast opened up the ground and.. Fel.. I don't know how far down I am... And it does not seem like I will be getting out anytime soon... Damn it! I will have to eat my own hair again!

HEY! I have my dagger! I can just cut off this hand and make my way out, easy! NO...! Cutting off the hand is out of the question! I would rather die than to cut off the smoothest hand in the Eastern Kingdom! It has pleasured countless women over the years and will keep on its streak...! Well... It has mostly pleasured me, but still.. The hand stays!

---

Damn... My pinkie itches...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

((Hey guys. During my vacation the powersocket in my laptop was broken and that means that I won't be able to go on WoW for some time, it seems. So Helmut will be unreachable on undecided time. This is a simple eplanation for those who wonder where he is. I hope I see you guys as soon as possible!))

Last edited by Helmut on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing... Empty Re: One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing...

Post by Littlepip Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:59 am

Well, thats a way to go, can't wait to see if Helmut looses his arm or not and hope we see you again soon! .. We? Who is we?

Last edited by Thorvald on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing... Empty Re: One. Two. Three. Fooouu... Hmm.. Someone is missing...

Post by Ralegh Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

((Oh god, i love Helmuts expression.
Get back soon!))
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iriel Silversong Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 am

Thorvald wrote:Well, thats a way to go, can't wait to see if Helmut looses his arm and not and hope we see you again soon! .. We? Who is we?

Not you? Razz
Iriel Silversong
Iriel Silversong

Character sheet
Name: Iriel
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:58 am

We do not understand.. You? We are not speaking about you! We are speaking of us! ... I think I will go sleep now before I grow any more insane..
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:38 am

Thorvald wrote:We do not understand.. You? We are not speaking about you! We are speaking of us! ... I think I will go sleep now before I grow any more insane..

This is why we have bedtimes.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:55 am

Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:18 am

Aww poor Helmut xD
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Hmm.. What will this one die of first.. Starvation, lack of air, Blood-loss, Lack of water, being eaten by spiders/worms/something something dark side.. I'm finally normal again.
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmut Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Thorvald wrote:Hmm.. What will this one die of first.. Starvation, lack of air, Blood-loss, Lack of water, being eaten by spiders/worms/something something dark side.. I'm finally normal again.

AIDS... If I would ever kill off Helmut, it would be AIDS.
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Helmut wrote:
Thorvald wrote:Hmm.. What will this one die of first.. Starvation, lack of air, Blood-loss, Lack of water, being eaten by spiders/worms/something something dark side.. I'm finally normal again.

AIDS... If I would ever kill off Helmut, it would be AIDS.

Hot.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:36 am

He should take into consideration that Stig could probably make him a hand when you come back but then again. How long would it take before the hand would be operational?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 am

Is that a hand emerging from the ground to the left of the fire?
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Visceril wrote:Is that a hand emerging from the ground to the left of the fire?

The fire is -in- the wrist. Look closely :p
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down