Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Executions

+4
Feral / Blackfall
Samian/Bismack
Tuomas/Decurius
Haanaah
8 posters

Go down

Executions Empty Executions

Post by Haanaah Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:05 pm

I've been thinking while running around that Korkron-camp where the trolls are about to be executed... why not make some rp-mass-execution? I think it would be fun.

What I had in mind would be an open event in front of Orgrimmar (or, if we are enough, even in front of Grommash Hold °O°), where Grunts or Korkron execute political prisoners (rebels of all races, Garrosh opposers, Korkron deserters, etc).
The characters could be especially created for this event (for example by using myroleplay or just making a lvl1-toon), or already existing characters you want to get rid of.

Why I think it's a good idea:
1. An open event in front of OG could attract new roleplayers or give roleplayers trying to make contacts with other roleplayers a chance to do so.
2. even if the characters are created especially for the event, icly they would be existing people, means, there would be an execution - that alone would provide something to talk about and would give an dictatorship atmosphere.
3. Gives non-guild-rpers something to do besides sitting in a bar or something to talk while sitting in a bar Very Happy

What we would need:
Executioners: Orcs. They'd be Korkron or Grunts (or if there are any Guilds loyal to Garrosh, that would be cool, too)
Prisoners: You can make up your own reason why you are executed (or rp it with someone, could be false charges as well, etc), you can be in various states (tortured, battered or fine, whatever you prefer), etc.
some variety would be cool here - various races, various characters (meaning the way they act - defeated, struggling, trying to get the masses to understand that Garrosh is evil, etc), various reasons for execution
The audience: again, various races, with various opinions on the matter and characters would be great. could try to prevent the execution (and fail - mind that this is not an uprising), could throw old eggs at the prisoners, whatever your character would do in this situation.

How it could be done:
The execution would be announced (after we planned everything, or course Very Happy), then one prisoner after the other would be dragged in front, the leader of the executioners would read his crimes to the public and he'd be killed (I think beheading with an axe would seem fitting, but the method is up for discussion). Later the bodies could be fed to the pigs, left as a warning for others on a pole, etc (also up for discussion Very Happy)

then when and where would need to be discussed. If you have any ideas, feel free to post it. If you want to take part (also as an audience), please write in this thread.
If your a prisoner, please write the charges for that you are executed.

I myself would of course take part (in any position where another one is needed)

Haanaah

Back to top Go down

Executions Empty Re: Executions

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 am

I'm not into the Horde side of things but in general the idea, though in all honesty a bit frightening(but I come from an Italian background), is great.

As in for the means of execution, even shooting could be fine: when you get to explore with the robot cat the Kor'Kron bases to get documents and so on, you can see troll prisoners blindfolded and waiting to get shot by the Kor'Kron.

I think that you should get in contact with Wulfgnar, whom I know rping a Garrosh loyalist.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 pm

Cool idea, I'm a big fan of events that encourage the "patch lore" so we get more of a feel for it.

Regrettably I only have an orc for this but I'd gladly tag along!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:06 pm

I love the idea, I could TRP a tauren victim for you if you like. Wish I had a troll, or a spot to make one Sad
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanaah Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:19 pm

slowly, but surely we are gathering Very Happy

@ Longknife
thank you for the suggestion. could you ask wulfgnar? I haven't reached the post-limit that is needed to write private messeges.

@ Samian
Your orc is welcome!
Is he a spectator, a prisoner or an executioner?

@ Feral
Your tauren would be welcome, too!
it would be great if you'd think of some charges why he has to meet this fate, too. maybe we should make a list or something?

UP for discussion:

-) method of execution
shooting or beheading? hanging would be too difficult to execute I'm afraid

-) show-trials?
we could make them before the executions start (just a suggestion)
we could build a before-story for the event or something if people are interested

What we have atm:

Executioners:

Prisoners:
A tauren (name and charges are yet unknown)

Onlookers:

Not specified: me & an orc

keep it going, people, we need you <3

Haanaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:36 pm

I have the same problem as feral, no spot to make a troll.

I think my orc would be best off as executioner though just put me on standby, I could fill in any roll that you need filled.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:37 pm

I can use my Orc for this. =)
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:10 pm

I could commit my troll Voza as a prisoner (and future corpse) depending on time/date.

I've RPed him on and off as a Kor'kron-affiliated Darkspear, so with the Rebellion now in full-swing, it makes sense he'd find himself on the chopping-block of the Kor'kron - with no friends on either side, he'd be one of the first to be accused as a potential traitor. I'm sure some incriminating evidence could be fabricated too!
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Haanaah Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:30 pm

this is so awesome Very Happy

now we have:

Executioners: Wulfgnar's orc

Prisoners:
Lomani Moonhide (tauren, providing medical attention to known traitors and rebels)
Voza (troll)

Onlookers:

Not specified: me & and two orcs

Last edited by Haanaah on Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Haanaah

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:13 pm

I'd make an alt for this if I had the space. : |
Good luck with the event, though. It's a great idea!
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Right, for my tauren shaman, let's say she's a bit battered, and is "in" for providing medical attention to known rebels or something along those lines? That work?

Any generic name works, really x) I can let you pick, or TRP something random on the day?

Otherwise pick one of these, I suppose:
Nitawa, Lomani or Shayna (first name), Greyhoof, Rockhorn or Moonhide (yey generic naming conventions \o/ ).
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum