Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Shini da Shaktani

5 posters

Go down

[A] Shini da Shaktani Empty [A] Shini da Shaktani

Post by Janard Karn Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:40 pm

[A] Shini da Shaktani Wowscr11

SHINI DA SHAKTANI

OOC Information:
Shini da Shaktani came around when I looked into the realms guilds and noticed... Are there no guilds for Military characters when it comes to Pandaren? So I decided I would make one after the encouragement from Falrock of the Blazing Shields. Shini da Shaktani means Strength of Shaktani, Shaktani being the weapon of Pandaren Wardancers.

IC Information:
We are the Shini da Shaktani! A regiment of powerful Pandaren Warriors from all over Pandaria and Azeroth. We favour the ways of Tushui, that of patience, togetherness, and meditating on what you learn, therefore we only take those who have joined the Alliance to respect these ways! We will take anyone aslong as you are a Pandaren. Whether you are a criminal looking to repent for your actions or a true warrior with their own code of honor, we will take you!

Kai Lao Steelpaw, the Wardancer for this regiment has had his own troubles within this city, but after being taught the ways of the alliance, he aims to show his warriors how to act within the alliance and how to represent themselves. He also aims to teach his own code of honor to them while trying to teach them the laws of Stormwind, and of the alliance at the same time... It will prove to be a difficult task, but he will see it through!

Ranking system, from Highest to Lowest:

Wardancer:
Kai Lao Steelpaw, the leader of this Regiment is the Wardancer. Each Wardancer is given their own large group of men to command, therefore they have become a very rare sight due to the lack of military presence within Pandaria now. But as one of the most powerful and well-trained warriors within the ranks of the alliance Pandaren, he aims to teach them whatever he can in order to ready them for what is to come.

Shini Warrior:
A warrior of strength, Kai Lao's chosen warriors to fight by his side and lead his warriors along with him. These are the Shini da Shaktani's elite warriors. Those who posses almost the same level of skill as the Wardancer himself. They lead the charge and their own group of warriors under Kai Lao in order for him to keep a much stronger level of control.

Shaktani:
A sword-wielding fighter, the stronger level of fighters for the Shini da Shaktani. These people will stand behind the spearmen in their formation, ready to cut their way through the enemies ranks once the enemy has managed to bypass the Spearmen's wall of death.

Arbalaster:
A crossbow firing archer, a much more skilled and accurate archer to that of the regular bowmen. These archers stand behind the regular ranks of bowmen due to their much more powerful weapon, this way the Shini da Shaktani can cut down the enemy ranks before they have even reached the spearmen's wall.

Master:
The Shini da Shaktani's powerful level of healers, spellcasters, illusionists, spies and scouts. These people are masters of their own art, no matter what it is. They will not be on the battlefield unless they are the Shini da Shaktani's spellcasters, that way they can be at the very back offering magical support to the main ranks. Other than these men, they will not have a presence on the battlefield. Instead they will remain at camp and heal the wounded, hide their presence or spy on the enemy in order to gain an advantage in the main battle.

Spearman:
As stated above, these will make up the bulk of the Shini da Shaktani's ranks, forming a huge and lengthened wall of death, spearing the enemy as they charge in and at the same time, defending the warriors that form up behind them, ready to let them charge forth and slice up the enemy once they have done their part.

Bowman:
Again, as stated above, these archers will stand just behind the Shaktani Warriors, cutting down the enemy ranks before they even manage to reach the main force, being backed up by the arbalasters.

Disciple:
The lower level of Master. These are the novice healers, spellcasters, illusionists, spies and scouts of the Shini da Shaktani. These men and women back up the efforts of the Masters, helping them to do their part in order for the Shini da Shaktani to gain an advantage over the enemy.

Civilian:
These men and women are the workers, farmers and general innocents that the Shini da Shaktani aim to defend and care for in their daily lives. These people are the only way the Shini da Shaktani can continue to do what they do, as they supply them with whatever supplies they may need.

OOC:
This rank is for the people who have recently joined the Shini da Shaktani and haven't ICly signed up to join the Regiment of warriors. In this rank we hope to learn a little bit about the person before they join ICly in order to help them along their way.

I hope you enjoyed this little introduction to the Shini da Shaktani, we aim to gain members very quickly and we don't mind if people would prefer to keep an alt Pandaren within the guild if they have a main character somewhere else on Defias Brotherhood, aslong as they come and join in with our RP every now and then.

Additionally, each rank has very simple but effective armor in order to keep our ranks unique and strong in order to show off our united strength as we parade around the streets of the Alliance cities.

- Kai Lao Steelpaw, Wardancer of the Shini da Shaktani!

Last edited by Kai Lao Steelpaw on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Made the title larger!)
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet
Name: Janard Karn
Title: Ex-Bloodsail Corsair

Back to top Go down

[A] Shini da Shaktani Empty Re: [A] Shini da Shaktani

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Xiang approves. Bump da Shaktani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Shini go with you, Xiang.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Some images of the guild! Check it!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Currently working on a short oath for anyone who fancies advancing into the rank of "Shini Warrior" in the future. It won't be incredibly long, but it'll be something I hope to be interesting to players who wish to join. To see a real Pandaren oath in action.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 am

Any reason why you wouldn't allow other races that adhere to the Pandaren (oriental!) ways of the weapon?

Could be interesting for you to have some of the other races training to be patient, balanced warriors.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 pm

You could say the same for the Stormwind Regiment and the Blazing Shields. And they would reply; "We do it for the image." therefore we do it for the image, also. As you may be able to see from the screenshots in an earlier post, it looks fairly good being just Pandaren. Also... I don't think humans would be able to stomach the punishments given by a Wardancer.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Alright, that's a fair argument. More power to you!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppernut Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:34 pm

hmmm pandas that go out and stab non panda's? good luck and maybe i shall lend you my panda some time
good luck
Coppernut
Coppernut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks Coppernut, although saying we stab non panda's is a bit brief. Only people from outside the Alliance! Just so people are clear.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 pm

We should arrange a meeting.

Expect to hear from my Pandaren soon.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Sounds good. Hope to hear from you soon, Paozi.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:49 pm

This looks really cool! Best of luck with this!
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 am

Thanks, Valdar. Glad you like it. I was working on the idea for quite a while and I'm glad people are so happy with it!
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:06 pm

How is this coming along?

I haven't seen or heard anything of you.

I would still very much like to contact you.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Right. Sorry to say, people. But my internet had been having some SERIOUS problems. It had been working so slowly that when I was waiting for WoW to connect, it would give up and say "Disconnected". Ball ache, right? But I'm back now and a message to anyone who has been looking for me: "I'm back! Hit me up."
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:31 am

Excellent.

You have in-game mail.

I suggest you read it.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Janard Karn Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

As it wasn't stated on the main recruitment post, I would like to make it clear now that we are based in:

"Larson Clothiers" and the area behind it acting as our courtyard.

That is so anyone who is unsure or looking for us can find us easier.
Janard Karn
Janard Karn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum