Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Dawn's End

+7
Allonia_Miral
Rashka
Skarain
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Buren
Zaraj
11 posters

Go down

[A] Dawn's End Empty [A] Dawn's End

Post by Zaraj Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:10 am

“Chosen,

You have been granted the opportunity of a lifetime. Heed not the lies and fears of those around you. There is only one path, and it is absolute.

You have been Chosen to study, absorb and be bestowed upon with the absolute power that is the Shadow. With this blessing, rid of the burdens of morality, you are granted the means to an end, whatever that end may be. To recognize the burden of dogmas and to see the necessity of power.

You will soon take your first step. But only the strongest are granted with the powers of the Shadow in its purest form. Fear not. Whether you live or die, you will serve the Shadow and you will ascend.

Focus on the crystal you have been given at the crucial moment. You will know when. The Lords of Shadow will make sure you do.”

--

Dawn’s End is an event intended to introduce RPers to how it’s like to RP a cultist initiate in every way, from performing rituals to killing in the name. This Initiate is a brand-new character or a character who’s recently trodden down the dark path. The Initiate can either be seen as a fun, disposable event character or a character to introduce you to dark RP. The Event will include the Awakening Ritual, training to harness the Shadow, the ritual of Sacrifice and finally the Dawn’s End.

Initiates can be any race (cept Horde scum pffft) and class (though perhaps Paladin would require a bit of explaining). There is no level requirement.
If you wish to join in on the Event, whisper either Zaraj, Grundul or Amhgar. Seeing as the letter above is universal to all initiates, you decide the background and motivation of your own cultist initiate. Though if you wish to discuss the background with either of the listed persons, feel free to do so.

The Event is scheduled to take place on Wednesday the 5th 20:00. Where it takes place… well, it’ll be a surprise. A pleasant shadowy surprise.
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

[A] Dawn's End Empty Re: [A] Dawn's End

Post by Buren Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:31 am

Now this is something I can support! Great initiative there! Cultists are grand for RP, especially when its well done. Good luck with this, I might even attend myself.
Buren
Buren

Character sheet
Name: Buren Agamand
Title: Captain of the Crusade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:27 am

Throw my toon Duvaineth an inv on calendar Ill prob come as a random cultist. Soulds like a lot of fun this event Smile
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Damn I'll be away until Thursday the 6th (Day after) but would really like to get involved in this. Hope to see some continuation of this in some form or another, but if not, I wish you all the very best of luck. Great initiative I hope it goes as well as expected and even more so!

My character has been inactive for some time now, see this: http://www.defiasrp.com/t5627-04-09-12-mild-gore-violence-council-of-stormwind-aldric-and-naz-aya-s-battle-illusion?highlight=Aldric+Essalus+Helmfrid but we intend to bring him back. So something like this would have been perfect. Kicking myself right now that I can't attend.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:31 am

Unless my real life comes in the way i'll create a new although likely temporary character to see this. I'll also try to be in touch in the name of this
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 pm

...I'll be there. In the shadows. Waiting.. Or well, I would if my rogue still was here. I'll be there on another char, expect me!
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Since event is tomorrow when I'm writing this, I'll clarify a bit.

I've sent a calendar invite to the character names visible on this forums who've shown interest (except for Jasmine, cause I'm prolly inept at spelling)

Considering it'll mostly be brand new characters, just whisper me on the character you wanna attend on around the time of the event and the rest will sort itself out.

So... forward unto Dawn's End!
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

If nothing else important gets in the way, then I have a character that would be interested as well.
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Sounds interesting, and if everything goes according to plan, i should be able to return to WoW soon... Hmm nevertheless i will contact you if i do so Smile
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Shame I spotted this to late and I'm at work. I had the perfect toon for this :-(
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorothee/Duvaineth Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Took some screenies of ur event guys at last moment.

Spoiler:
Dorothee/Duvaineth
Dorothee/Duvaineth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Alright, event is concluded, thanks to everyone who attended. Special thanks goes to Jeremias who was nice and patient enough to wait for a very long time just to help out with the event by playing a priest for the Argent Dawn.

And also it was cool with outside interaction in the form of Jayse and the Ebon Knighters, the latter which can be seen in Duvaineth's post.

But here are some screenies of my own from the event.

[A] Dawn's End WoWScrnShot_060513_205646
A mysterious intruder appears.

[A] Dawn's End WoWScrnShot_060513_231446
Squaring off with the vile priest Boniface!

[A] Dawn's End WoWScrnShot_060513_231451
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae Wulfgnar Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:38 pm

R.I.P Boniface. You won't be forgotten.
Rae Wulfgnar
Rae Wulfgnar

Character sheet
Name: Sir Rae Josephas Wulfgnar
Title: Chaplain of the Disciples of Light

http://akhirah.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Greatest missed opportunity of this event:

Not calling it Dawn's Twilight -

*The Pun Police burst in*

"Thelos! You are under arrest for the most horrid wordplay ever put in a post on DefiasRP!"

"No! No! You don't understand - "

"Safe it for the bureau, buster!"

"You don't understand! I...I can do worse!"

"..."

"I guess the real shame is that the worldplay never dawned on-"

*Thelos gets gagged before he can finish his joke. Crowds rejoice and applaud the heroic punpolice who have, for now, kept the peace of DefiasRP.

"
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:08 am

god damn it thelos only horatio is allowed to make genius wordpuns, now the punpolice has put you in jail such a waste

Also, might be posting some story or something on the event later. Not sure if there's a section for IC stories or something.
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 am

Rae Wulfgnar wrote:R.I.P Boniface. You won't be forgotten.

*Cough* Bonerface *Cough*
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum