Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council

2 posters

Go down

Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council Empty Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council

Post by Crowley Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 pm

There are several posters around noticeboards in the city of Stormwind and Dalaran of a magical teaching lecture upcomming after Easter!
Crowley will be holding his first Evocation lecture for all those interested in this subschool of Arcane Magic, both young minds, those who`s skills are still low and the veterans are also welcome, to help out the young arcanists.

The event is planned on Tuesday, April 2rd in the evening, right after the Stormwind Council meeting. (Postponed to after Easter!)

I have already sent out some in-game calendar invites, but feel free to come uninvited, or just throw me a whisper/letter in game, adressed to Greysmith, if you wish to attend the event and our characters are not yet In-Character known to each other.
afro

The event will be held somewhere in Stormwind or Dalaran, there will be a raid for the event, so portals and location will be provided beforehand.
Crowley
Crowley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council Empty Re: Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council

Post by Skarain Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:41 pm

A shame my current computer isn't capable of running wow. Otherwise i might have considered. Have fun in there.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council Empty Re: Evocation Lecture - (Postponed to after Easter!) - April 2nd, right after the Council

Post by Crowley Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:23 pm

awe
Crowley
Crowley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crowley Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Well, if it goes well, I`m sure there will be more classes, fighters have their fight nights, us magi will have our arcane classes!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The event will take place in Dalaran Sewer. Meeting for mass teleportation at the Stormwind Keep, after Stormwind Council.
Crowley
Crowley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down