Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Seven Day War

2 posters

Go down

[H] Seven Day War Empty [H] Seven Day War

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am

Seven Day War is an storyline I am hosting on Horde side. I have created this thread for people to keep track on its progress and share information between those taking part in it. Here are few things I see necessary to mention:

- Invitations to this event have already been handed out, tough luck if you missed your chance to join.
- Seven Day War doesnt conflict other guild's storylines or roleplay, I will do my best not to step on anyone's toes.
- While the outcome of the Storyline is predetermined, I will try offer people plenty of room to work around. You decide how you travel from point A to B.

Setting:

Seven Day War takes place in Western Plaguelands where outlaw known as Lotherán San'Darien has taken refuge or so it seemed. At late however it has turned out that this man has allied himself with various cultists and has began to build himself an undead army. What is Lotherán's goal remains as mystery but it is clear that in due time this man could cause serious damage to northern regions of Eastern Kingdoms.

As war still reigns in Northrend, Horde is unable to spare any troops to deal with this new threat and various military personal have chosen to put a bounty on Lotherán's head: Ten thousand golden coins for anyone who brings end to this man. Soon after announcing bounty Oran Irongrip, commander of Crimson Sparrow mercenary army, stepped forward and accepted the job.

Now, forces of Crimson Sparrow march towards Plaguelands and bounty hunters all around the Azeroth join their cause, in hope of easy gold and fast victory. But little would they know of what awaits them.

Forces:

<Seven>

Players: Lotherán/Ebonheart, Narvinye, Etanya, Marogg, Morgeth and Selythiel.
Seven is an group of cultists and dark inviduals who act as lietunants for Lotherán San'Darien. Not much is known of this group but it is expected that each of them possess unique abilities and powers that may be related to increase of undead forces in area.
According to initial reports, it had been estimated that Lotherán commands an army size of a two to three hundred undeads. But at late it is highly possible that enemy numbers can reach as high as one thousand undeads.

Army of Crimson Sparrow.
Players: Ariali, Rasonal, Felitzia, Merandil/Mablin, Calas, Exilius and Kozgugore.

Crimson Sparrow is an mercenary army currently lead by Oran Irongrip. They do not align themself to any Horde race or capital city but instead roam the Azeroth in search of trouble and gold. Their current strenght has been estimated to be around two hundred men and women.

So how it works?

Players form their own unit and work together, trying to eliminate Lotherán's officers and dismantle his army step by step. We try roleplay as much of the Event as necessary to make story work fluently. Once Lotherán and rest of the Seven have been defeated, I will distribute 5000g to players who brough Lotherán and Seven down.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Last edited by Lotheran/Armac on Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

[H] Seven Day War Empty Re: [H] Seven Day War

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am

Update!

OOC: Due the lack of attendance, first meeting has been moved till further in future. Stay tuned!

Last edited by Lotheran/Armac on Sun May 09, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:44 am

[H] Seven Day War 1950_L-undead-warlock-world-of-warcraft ''You are mine..
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Sounds like some booty <.< But who knows, May Justice be brought upon him, who so ever he is. It' sounds awesome!
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

Bump, updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Alright, updates!

Holding a meeting for mercenaries 21th day, Friday, 20:00GT (MAYBE at Saturday or Sunday if people cant attend at Friday)

Also, I have a person to lead the mercenary unit for storyline, hooray.

Contact Armac about further information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum