Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horde: Gathering for War

3 posters

Go down

Horde: Gathering for War Empty Horde: Gathering for War

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Before Vangrel knelt ten Deathstalkers. Dressed in his usual white wears he stood out completely from the darkly wrapped Forsaken. Two of his assistants emerged from the doorways from either side of him with multiple scrolls, handing one to each Deathstalkers.

"Brothers, Sisters - In the name of the Dark Lady I send you out to travel to your destinations. Be it Silvermoon, Kalimdor or Pandaria, move silently through the night and achieve your goals - Soon, you will wet your blades in the blood of our enemies, soon. Do not fail me brethren!"

Cloaked Deathstalkers would appear before each individual that the letter is directed at. Silent, obedient and deadly, these cloaked figures would bow low and personally deliver a sealed scroll. Within the scroll it would read:

Greetings and Salutations, ally of the Undercity.

You are hereby invited to an official gathering of Horde loyal orders. The gathering is called in order to lay out a series of plans for the Eastern Kingdoms including the Gilnean and Arathorian frontiers. This gathering will be co-ordinated by Royal Envoy Lansire and Executor Vasilije. Internal political wranglings are best left at home as there will be a zero tolerance policy.
We anticipate you warmly in Brill, where you will then be brought to a secret meeting location as pre-arranged already. Nine bells on the tenth day of the second month.

They say that when the Horde marches the ground trembles, so let us raze the walls of our enemies and drink their blood! Let us smash their skulls and pillage their cities, let us bring the rumbling sounds of the Horde war machine and devastate those who stand against the Warchief! For the Horde!

Royal Envoy Vangrel Lansire
Subject of Queen Sylvanas, sovereign monarch of the continent of Lordaeron

Horde: Gathering for War Horde_32

Feb 10th, come to Brill. 21:00. Bring as many as you want, further IC directions will be given.

Guilds invited: (Might be missing some)

Orcs of the Red Blade
Shatterskull Marauders
Vile Thorn
Sin Belore
Crimson Imperium
The Cult of Shadow
Vengeful
The Wolfblade Order
The Kingdom of Lordaeron
College of Revenants

Back to top Go down

Horde: Gathering for War Empty Re: Horde: Gathering for War

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:47 pm

On an added note: You're free to bring as many guild members as you wish, only two (the leader and his/her personal aide/adviser) will be brought to the meeting location. While the others will be allowed to mingle or do as they please in Brill or wherever they wish to wait after arriving in Brill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Hmm. I haven't been invited (and I wouldn't expect to be) but I may well see if I am available and about then... I'm not your usual compadre, but the wheels in the towers keep turning, and there a warehouse full of gunpowder to offload...
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadaemus Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am

You missed out The Travelling Thespians.

They say that sargeras himself stands with the ruthless actors. Also 2 for 1 on tickets to their bonanza if you offer your life to Clutzcog's moustache.
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am

See you there Clutzcog. We will make a barbecue out of you and then possibly violate your corpse.

Grufftoof, I've never seen you role-play and for the most part I let people know about this meeting IC. I also am led to believe your guild is not in any shape or form a military branch of the Horde or any specific faction comprising the Horde.

However if you wish to get involved, there are three weeks. Write an IC letter, think of a way and be creative. I would encourage an IC method of organizing your invitation rather than simply slapping down an invite! You have three weeks too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Doctor Diederich Northcliffe sat at his ornate oak desk littered with letters, candles and dusty books.

Eyeing the letter, he carefully unpicked the seal, placing it to the side of his desk and looked over the parchment.

After a moment, he flicked open his rather large and leather covered diary and scribbled in a note on the 10th of February.
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 am

I wonder if Vangrel would revoke the invitation to the Red Blade after them being eh, punished. I think it is interesting to note how the Forsaken would slyly both support opposition to Garrosh while appearing loyal.

Roll a Forsaken and find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Venue has been selected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Public Notice:

To: Those invited

This meeting has been cancelled due to the circumstances forced upon the Forsaken Nation by the collective lack of response from our fellow allies.

Vangrel Lansire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down