Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza!

+6
Thondalar Stormleaf
Eve
Feral / Blackfall
Thelos
Zhaun Blackblood
Cadaemus
10 posters

Go down

The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza! Empty The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza!

Post by Cadaemus Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 pm

*Leaflets are distributed throughout Stormwind and Elwynn Forest, portraying a fantastic bold writing.*

The Travelling Thespian's First Bonanza!

The Worldly Acclaimed Travelling Thespians will perform for -ONE- -NIGHT- ONLY- At the Blue Recluse! Anyone from all background is welcome, excluding Orcs, Trolls, and snotty kids. The amazing Mister Kwerty Q. Clutzcog will be selecting volunteers from the audience for his show, so hope you get picked!

Cue OOC:

Hello all. We're the travelling thespians.

*Cue massive applause*

Heres the info. If this event clashes with yours, let me know via ingame and I could rearrange.

22nd of January 9:00 Server Time.

This event consists of a poem, a play incorporating members of the audience, and a grand finale which has been rehearsed. Sneak Peek!

[img]The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza! Wowscr15

We're just dancing, that's not actually in the grand finale.

I'll be sending out invites in game, but feel free to come if you haven't received one.

I think thats about it.

Ciao,

Clutzcog x
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza! Empty Re: The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza!

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Ah, this does not so much clash with your event, though it is something I should make mention of, depending on how things go in another post (The blue recluse, does anyone own it) Blackblood Marauders will "Own" this bar for IC purposes by the time this event happens, that said if we do, would you be okay with us saying we "hired you" to perform there? I think that fits well with what your going for right?

Edit** if you do agree and things go as I hope the hiring will of course be done ICly
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza! Empty Re: The Travelling Thespians' First Bonanza!

Post by Thelos Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 pm

You scoundrel!

That picture was supposed to be private!

How scandelous!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadaemus Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:Ah, this does not so much clash with your event, though it is something I should make mention of, depending on how things go in another post (The blue recluse, does anyone own it) Blackblood Marauders will "Own" this bar for IC purposes by the time this event happens, that said if we do, would you be okay with us saying we "hired you" to perform there? I think that fits well with what your going for right?

Edit** if you do agree and things go as I hope the hiring will of course be done ICly

Sure,that's fine. I'll message you about it soon.

How scandelous!

Scandal creates audience. You have much to learn, little panda.
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:33 am

I absolutely cannot wait for this and will be there to watch.

...Just please dear lord don't pick me.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Zhaun Blackblood wrote:Ah, this does not so much clash with your event, though it is something I should make mention of, depending on how things go in another post (The blue recluse, does anyone own it) Blackblood Marauders will "Own" this bar for IC purposes by the time this event happens, that said if we do, would you be okay with us saying we "hired you" to perform there? I think that fits well with what your going for right?

Pro-tip: Don't ever mention IC ownership of in game-locations around these parts. It tends to start a shitstorm of epic proportions with one side "Hey, we're just trying to legitimize a whole gang of us hanging out at the same location" and the other "Noooo! U ruin our game by claiming blizz property noob!" etc.

Solution: If possible, leave it implied instead of stated clearly, that way the people who have issues with it won't have it right in their faces, and hopefully not go as far as to throwing shit at your faces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Dwyburn wrote:It tends to start a shitstorm of epic proportions.

Amen and hallelujah, brother.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thondalar Stormleaf Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm

I WANNA COME!
Thondalar Stormleaf
Thondalar Stormleaf

Character sheet
Name: Simaria
Title: Little Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadaemus Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 am

Simaria wrote:I WANNA COME!

Go for it! Remember to scream really loud when you see your favourite gnome! And flashing isn't allowed. Definitely don't flash. It'd be really cool if you did, but don't flash. Flashing isnt allowed. Okay you can flash a little bit.
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 am

Should be getting a mail in game from Till (Blackblood Marauders admin) in regards to this, Let's make some magic >Smile
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 am

I'll come have a look. Because why the hell not.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xen-tau Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Yeah, my Alliance panda will join you lot! =3
Xen-tau
Xen-tau

Character sheet
Name: Aishling Silversun/Dawncaller
Title: Magistrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadaemus Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 pm

\o/ I just realised that this would clash with the council. Is this a problem?
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Clutzcog wrote:\o/ I just realised that this would clash with the council. Is this a problem?

It will likely mean you'll get limited attendance, yes. I won't be able to show up if you keep it at this day and time.

I'd recommend moving it to a different day if you want to get more people.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 am

Hmm.. I bring.. Something along..
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadaemus Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:46 pm

This event is postponed until further notice due to council. Sorry!

Ciao,
Clutzcog x

P.S. We'll keep you posted on what's up.
Cadaemus
Cadaemus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down