Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum.

+9
Grufftoof
Lexgrad
Halya
Melnerag
Zalissa
Vaell
Feydor
Skarain
Amaryl
13 posters

Go down

A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum. Empty A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum.

Post by Amaryl Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Well on the way home from work, a simple yet "Elegant" issue came to mind, and I figured: where else to seek opinions then trusty defias-rp, home to all sorts of depraved individuals.

So!

The issue stems with Market-research.

There are few people that go into a store and decide to buy a pc willy nilly. Ofcourse not! you do some research!
Same with a TV. First you find what you need spec-wise, but after that for item with the same specs do you go for? Obviously, the next step is looking up user reviews: you find which one has better reviews, which one people have the least issues with etc.

Same with choosing a restaurant. If you're in india and there are two restaurants next to each other, the first is packed to the rafters, the second is inhabited by a lonely cow. Only the idiot, or the one who likes dysentery chooses the second restaurant because the waiting times are so much shorter!

Which brings me to the problem at hand. Choosing Your Prostitute.

Window shopping will only get you the specs of the product. To be sure that your buck will get you the best bang in both senses of the word, you'll need user reviews. Like with the restaurant, you probably don't want the deserted privates because well, there's probably something wrong with it.

However, if you do go for the best visited, best reviewed one, well you're getting the most Visited one...

and that ladies and gentlemen is the conundrum, your thoughts?

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum. Empty Re: A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 pm

...what?

Back to top Go down

A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum. Empty Re: A Consumer's Philosophical Conundrum.

Post by Skarain Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:32 pm

I am afraid i do not use this kind of services, and thus i am unable to answer your question.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

It doesn't exactly answer your question, but it's something I watched yesterday which is on the same topic as consumerism.

I hope this doesn't derail anything, back to the topic at hand!
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Amaryl, lose your virginity for free on a lovely girl; don't waste money on second-hand goods.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 pm

my neepuls, it hurts when you tweest them
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Vaell wrote:Amaryl, lose your virginity for free on a lovely girl; don't waste money on second-hand goods.

was waiting for how long this would take... took 4 posts, i'm sadly dissapointed :'(

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:22 pm

You've answered your own question.

If you value novelty over verifiable quality, then you must go for quality and find yourself one who is working her first day!
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Halya Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:57 pm

I like my prostitutes the same way I like my coffee. Cheap, Colombian, and operating at the behest of a drugs cartel.
Halya
Halya

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:23 pm

You take used as a bad thing Amaryl. Used could also mean very experienced.

The standard mindset for the industry however is to not break the forth wall and keep the illusion that she is deeply into you and you are the cool french artist style of client, rather than doing anything seedy.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Halya wrote:I like my prostitutes the same way I like my coffee. Cheap, Colombian, and operating at the behest of a drugs cartel.

Ditto! Ground up, in bags, in my freezer.
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Allonia_Miral Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:44 pm

*looks at Gruf's avatar*

Somehow I believe that...
Allonia_Miral
Allonia_Miral

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Lexgrad wrote:You take used as a bad thing Amaryl. Used could also mean very experienced.

The standard mindset for the industry however is to not break the forth wall and keep the illusion that she is deeply into you and you are the cool french artist style of client, rather than doing anything seedy.

Oh i am saying she's experienced! that's one of the perks of choosing her! good reviews!

but good reviews do mean used! and if you're late in the night, that means there's jizz of a dozen johns does lingering in there! eewww!

but still better than possible herpes?!

xD

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Amaryl wrote:
Lexgrad wrote:You take used as a bad thing Amaryl. Used could also mean very experienced.

Oh i am saying she's experienced! that's one of the perks of choosing her! good reviews!

but good reviews do mean used! and if you're late in the night, that means there's jizz of a dozen johns does lingering in there! eewww!

xD

Wrap it up and you will be fine XD (No kids, seriously dont!)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am

Amaryl wrote:

xD

I'd say any article where you go bare should go on the "Doesn't qualify to sandards" list. Due to the severly increased risk of several unpleasant (and in some cases seeping) infections.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Antistia Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 am

Lexgrad wrote:
Amaryl wrote:

xD

Wrap it up and you will be fine XD (No kids, seriously dont!)

Lex seems to be arguing against the usage of condoms. Why am I not surprised?
Antistia
Antistia

Character sheet
Name: Antistia
Title: Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Whores are ok, but no condoms. (No kids seriously, wrap it up and dont use whores)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:03 pm

You dont buy a whore, you use it then bring it back unlike a TV so the solution is simple, keep on shagging as many whores till you find one you like, then stick(stick in) to that one.
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum