Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest)

+7
Braiden
Gogol
Lavian
Drustai
siegmund
Eodan
Killian
11 posters

Go down

[A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest) Empty [A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild (Gauging Interest)

Post by Killian Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am

Just a heads up to see if anyone here would be interested in a Rogue, Druid & Hunter only guild. This is just a brain dump
ATM and will eventually be ironed out to form (hopefully) a small loyal bunch of RP'ers which a passion for Si:7 RP.
I know Jayse did the whole Si:7 concept utilising Si:7 members from many guilds and that worked well. But I've been wanting
to see an actual Si:7 guild around Alliance RP for awhile now. S7 will only accept Rogues, Druids & Hunters due to their Stealth
game mechanic because nearly all of the events will require this. I was only going to accept Rogues (Alliance version of Vile Thorn)
but I think that would just be limiting my recruitment and overall the RP of the guild.

Event wise, I run the typical Dungeon Master type of thing after an initial plan & discussion with other guildmembers,
aswell as IC Battlegrounds which turn any boring AV into great fun RP! I won't be using crazy gadgets but will utilise in lore/game items.
If this takes off and we have the numbers I'd like to have a ranking structure that places 3 players from each class to lead a unit of 2 or 3
of each of said classes. This is a rough breakdown of ranks that are attainable through RP events & PvP tasks:

Si:7 Unit Commander GM of guild.
Si:7 Unit Leader Officer, Leads 2 or 3 of same class. Attainable after showing IC leadership and swearing a blood oath to Shaw.
Si:7 Operative Attainable after probationary period as an apprentice and swear loyalty to the crown.
Si:7 Apprentice First rank once joining the guild, probation period starts here.

GHI will be used extensively aswell as MyRoleplay addons. Guildchat will be IC. There is no level requirement to join.
The guild is Lvl 25 so levelling within it will be swift.

IC'ly we are part of Si:7, with the coming of 5.1 and the awesome WpVp that arrives with it, we will bring
the Alliance covert slice of RP which will entail World PvP, IC Battlegrounds, IC War Games & IC Horde intel hunts.
I've lead the Shattered Hand RP Horde side as my main was Kaigron, so I've done this type of thing before.
Any questions feel free to ask away, I'll be tidying this all up soon as its late now and as stated earlier is just an brain dump!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet
Name: Killian Roque
Title: Si:7 Operative

Back to top Go down

[A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest) Empty Re: [A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest)

Post by Eodan Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:31 am

Thumbs up.
Good luck with this!
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest) Empty Re: [A] Section Seven - Stealth RP PvP Guild \ (Gauging Interest)

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:48 am

Hm, good idea, but i'd like to know what are your thoughts on the NPC Team sent into pandaria. I have no idea what the dwarf would be (just mechanic?), but the draenei, for sure isn't anything of the above.

Probably they are like "support". Although those are more in terms of Field Medics, Engineers. (Maybe squeze a Priest in there or Shaman and they ICly have first aid and so, maybe a Mage who uses illusion - obviously dressed for work on the field not like "I'm gonna pray to the light now in my new fancy robes!") But i'm not sure to what extent you're going to take BGs IC.

Offtopic: I feel bad for any only rogue Guilds atm

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 am

siegmund wrote:Hm, good idea, but i'd like to know what are your thoughts on the NPC Team sent into pandaria. I have no idea what the dwarf would be (just mechanic?), but the draenei, for sure isn't anything of the above.

Mishka is actually a rogue or hunter. She is capable of stealth, while her main weapon is a bow, and she uses mundane forms of healing (first aid, surgery, etc), not priestly magic.

So, she was one of the above.
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:50 am

Drustai wrote:
siegmund wrote:Hm, good idea, but i'd like to know what are your thoughts on the NPC Team sent into pandaria. I have no idea what the dwarf would be (just mechanic?), but the draenei, for sure isn't anything of the above.

Mishka is actually a rogue or hunter. She is capable of stealth, while her main weapon is a bow, and she uses mundane forms of healing (first aid, surgery, etc), not priestly magic.

So, she was one of the above.

Thanks, was not sure since i didn't see her in action too much.Then I'll rephrase my question!

Will the units in the IC guild have about the same compisition? As in Someone more trained in Medical arts, and so on.

...a rogue or hunter.
Hunter is the better bet, but i guess even with Stelth her Priority would be Giving medical attention, plus spy missions aren't really for her -> for one of the obvios reason why Tauren and Draenei can't be very good at sneaking around.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 am

Aww man, this would have been quite something if Jayse was still around to see this.

Ah well. Good luck.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am

Eira wrote:Aww man, this would have been quite something if Jayse was still around to see this.

Ah well. Good luck.
Not saying that it isnt something to see just because he is not around anymore?
Personally I think the old version of the player-run Si:7 was far to humane. Will be intresting to follow this new project and see how it turns out.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:47 am

Seems good, I'd suggest making anyone who joins even on probation take an oath to the crown tough. Also: Will people be allowed to be a part of the organization even if they are outside the guild and wouldn't you feel the tag may cause metagaming?

I'll be in touch.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 am

Braiden wrote:Seems good, I'd suggest making anyone who joins even on probation take an oath to the crown tough.

I'll be in touch.

Or in other words to an oath to Braiden Wink
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Ahhh, Kaigron!

I look forward to seeing you in the shadows. Suspect

Smile
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:01 pm

The guild tag often provokes metagaming as Braiden mentioned which is why Jayse only had a guild on the side for anyone who would like to be in a guild.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Ave/Sariella wrote:The guild tag often provokes metagaming as Braiden mentioned which is why Jayse only had a guild on the side for anyone who would like to be in a guild.

Indeed. people see it, and make sub concious assumptions.

Hence the horde equivelent i'm working on will be a non-guild group. Nor will it be advertised on these forums, or known about by outsiders.

Last edited by Krogon Devilstep on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Nice initiative man, this aswell with Melnerags RP-PVP guild should bring about some more fun, violent times!
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Thanks for the questions and the replies!

"...what are your thoughts on the NPC Team sent into pandaria?"
Purely there to rescue the White Pawn, an elite team bringing different flavours to the pot, with each one being
utilised for fun quests. IC'ly they are the best of the best for obvious reasons!

"...what extent you're going to take BGs IC?"
Good question that will need extensive research and development on my part, below is something of the top of my head so far.
We will communicate IC'ly through /party or maybe a separate IC channel for BG's.

WSG/EotS/Twin Peaks = Typical capture the flag, where the flag can be RP'd as a possible weapon that needs diffusing
(holding the flag at our base) whilst the enemy holds the key item to diffuse it before it explodes maybe. (return flag to our base)

Arathi Basin/Alterac Valley/BoG = Straight up resource war to aid the Alliance war machine

Isle of Conquest/Strand of The Ancients = RP both these as eliminating a Horde general or Warlord.

"...Offtopic: I feel bad for any only rogue Guilds atm?"
I hear that, separate we are bait, together we annihilate!

"...Will the units in the IC guild have about the same compisition? As in Someone more trained in Medical arts, and so on?"
If i understand your question correctly the units will represent each class with each RP'er with varying skills. The RP evolution will
determine whether a Druid unit will be more formidable at medical arts than the hunter unit for example.

"...part of the organization even if they are outside the guild?"
Maybe down the road, but right now i'm wanting to focus on a guild, purely for the reason to walk before i can run.

"...wouldn't you feel the tag may cause metagaming?"
Maybe, but i won't loose sleep over it atm.

"...Ahhh, Kaigron! I look forward to seeing you in the shadows"
All good my friend!
Killian
Killian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Krogon Devilstep wrote:
Ave/Sariella wrote:The guild tag often provokes metagaming as Braiden mentioned which is why Jayse only had a guild on the side for anyone who would like to be in a guild.

Hence the horde equivelent i'm working on will be a non-guild group. Nor will it be advertised on these forums, or known about by outsiders.

Shattered Hand type of thing?
Killian
Killian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Huge bump & good luck from me, i always loved the SI:7 and am looking to help you with the idea if i have any chance for that!
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Khal wrote:
Krogon Devilstep wrote:

Shattered Hand type of thing?

sort of, but not specificaly them.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down