Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00]

+3
Magaskawee/Anaei
Thelos
Tuomas/Decurius
7 posters

Go down

Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00] Empty Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00]

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 am

IC
*Some posters, not exactly many, are pinned outside the bars and the meeting places of the major cities. They are signed with the Gilneas symbol and state:
“Gilnean refugees and people of the Kingdom! We have been scattered and divided in all of Azeroth, but still we are one! One kingdom, one nation! Heed the call. Come to the Howling Oak, on Wednesday twelve of this month at the twenty-first bell, and show our allies that Gilneans are Gilneans.”

OOC
Some of you should already know, I created the event and sent some invites already: in the Howling Oak there’ll be this Wednesday a Gilnean meeting, at 21.00. All Gilnean rpers are invited and welcome. If there could be representatives of other races/faction/groups, it’d be lovable.

The idea is to make this meeting weekly or twice per month, and to rotate the meeting place in all the four capitals. People would come, find other people of the country and exchange experience and stories, perhaps creating bounds, and at the same time IC organization of events and such. Some space for politics too, but sadly we haven't much of politicians, as far as I know(Humphry....!). If goes well, things will grow.

Last edited by Longknife/Decurius on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00] Empty Re: Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00]

Post by Thelos Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 pm

I'm afraid I won't be able to make it this Wednesday, but I'll definately try to make it to the next meeting!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00] Empty Re: Gillnean meeting at Howling Oak [Every Wednesday, 21:00]

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Wonderful initiative, glad to see it in the Oak!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:31 am

Magaskawee/Anaei wrote:Wonderful initiative, glad to see it in the Oak!

I second that.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:45 am

This is something we would definitely attend. Unfortunately we are currently located in Stormwind and have our own event planned for tonight. If the recurring event stays on Wednesday, we should be able to participate in future meeting though.
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 am

Oh, also, unsure if you have, but be sure to stick this up on the realm forums, you never know what non-defiasrp worgen you might pull in!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Saegwyth Dawnsinger Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 am

I have to say it was a quaint little meeting. I enjoyed it on my little worgen, hopefully, I can make it to the next one as well. Same time on next Thursday, right?
Saegwyth Dawnsinger
Saegwyth Dawnsinger

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 am

First of all, thanks everybody for coming. Though we weren't many, it was just the first time, so I consider it a good beginning. Smile And next time, I'll bring cookies.
Saegwyth Dawnsinger wrote:I have to say it was a quaint little meeting. I enjoyed it on my little worgen, hopefully, I can make it to the next one as well. Same time on next Thursday, right?
Aye. If shit doesn't happen, next time will be in the same place in Thursday at the same time. Moved to Thursday to experiment and see if more can/want to come.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:52 am

Bumpety Bump, today it is, at the same time.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Most people are in leveling frenzy and I myself have an issue to rp out today/tomorrow. I'd make the meeting anyway but it'll be probably deserted. If you're interested, give me a poke in-game or here on the forums(hoping I'll be online tomorrow afternoon, that is). In any case, it'll be short, 30 mins at most, so you could go on seeing the new land.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxor/Queldor Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Is there a new one next week? I'd love to come, meet some people.
Luxor/Queldor
Luxor/Queldor

Character sheet
Name: Johnathan Armstead
Title: Private of the Greyford Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 am

I would do it indeed, this Wednesday, if I get a bit of people, which is inlikely, being most of the rpers in the leveling Pandaria/ren frenzy. I'll be there at 21:00 this Wednesday, if people come, good, if not... "By the Naaru, be it so."
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Bump. This is tonight, at 21.00, Howling Oak.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am

Bump.

This evening too. Will be probably short, considering half of people are involved in various plots. We will have the definitive vote for the Representative and the IC discussion about an event which will take place later next month(OOC discussion too through Gilneas channel).
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuomas/Decurius Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:20 am

Bump. Halloween or not, this will be done. IC a little buffet, and perhaps telling stories.
Tuomas/Decurius
Tuomas/Decurius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down