Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

+18
Cid
Grim
corleth
Ixirar
Ralegh
Grufftoof
Samian/Bismack
Rmuffn
Vaell
Dianthaa
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kristeas Sunbinder
Sadok
Garmegin
erwtenpeller
Magaskawee/Anaei
Lexgrad
Morgeth
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:59 am

Delidah tiptoes and has both hands against the wall, stretching her neck to be able to read the writing. As her eyes dolt over the words, they slowly widen and het bright smile turns into a wicked grin. When she's read the final words, she gasps. "Yes! Yes yes yes!"

Delidah turns around to face the citizens of Orgrimmar, though no one is paying attention to the little goblin. Buzy peons and soldiers shuffle by without giving her a moments attention. I told you didn't I! I told you all! Nya nya nya! The arcane is the FURTURE, soon you will ALL see, Garrosh is a VISIONARY! Yes yes yeeess!
Delidah claps her hands together and cheers, hopping up and down and making wild gestures to the people passing her by, wanting to tell everyone!

Suddenly, she gets a random smack over the back of her head by a passing grunt. She goes "OOmph!" falls silent, grabbing the back of her head with a ticked off pout, tugging her ear. She mutters "You'll see!" one last time before she turns around and runs off. With ever step the brightly colored little goblin seems to dissolve, and on the third she has vanished entirely, vanished into a cloud of bright purple arcane sparkles.

(( Delidah is very excited about this, and takes it extremely personal. No more box of shame! Now it's time for Delidah to be in charge! bounce ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda)

Post by Vaell Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:13 pm

You should be crushing skulls in Orb! When I was a lowly New Blood in your ranks, I remember a few Orcs who spoke blasphemy against the Warchief! Off with their heads!!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Vaell wrote:You should be crushing skulls in Orb! When I was a lowly New Blood in your ranks, I remember a few Orcs who spoke blasphemy against the Warchief! Off with their heads!!

I remember officers speaking against Garrosh before he was warchief. Twisted Evil
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kozgugore Feraleye Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Because he was a whining pussy back in Nagrand. And deep down, he still is.
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kozgugore Feraleye

http://www.orcsoftheredblade.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Is that TREASON I HEAR MR. GUGORE?! Oh Koz, the inquisition comes..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Magaskawee/Anaei wrote:Is that TREASON I HEAR MR. GUGORE?! Oh Koz, the inquisition comes..
((The inquisition is already there, naturally, even if you didn't see it coming.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgeth Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 pm

((I don't mind comments, but could you perhaps hold back on the derailing?))
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm

As alliance I am mega jealous of you horde having this political-awsome-roleplay, hope ya'll get to enjoy it!
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 2 Wowa3410

Ishne'alo'porah, sons and daughters of the plains!

Do you feel it? Do you hear the earth crying out in pain? Too long have we let the humans of Northwatch claim our land as their own. Too long have we let the injustice of Tauarjo go unavenged! Are we not true children of the horde?! The Warchief calls you to your duty!

You are called to the High Chieftain's side! We will march as one, we will be united, are we not the Children of the Earth?! Did we not roam this land before the humans crawled out of the dirt?!

The drums of war are sounded shu'halo, the drums of war beckon you home, the drums of war narrate our future.

Victory for Bloodhoof! Victory for Hellscream! Victory for the Horde!

Talutah Ragetotem, Kor'kron Lieutenant
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 am

(( Excellent motivational speech for the moos! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grufftoof Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Bredren, gatha round da flames an see da truth!

Gatha round da Fiyah and feel der warmth in ya bones. Feel da heat in ya rise. Feel da power of Papa Ogoun. Feel his breath upon ya.

Rise up, like da flames of Ogou'Ferray! Rise up, da fire be powa in ya.

Rise up, wit ya brudda an sista! Rise up, wit da might of da Horde!

Brudda Hellscream burns da way for you. Burns da way for all da Horde. Follo him, follo an da Loa go wit ya!

Follo an set dis world alight wit Papa's Holy Fiyah!

Fo Hellscream an Papa Ogoun!

Fo da Horde!

Mojoshi, Fiyah Calla o' Papa Ogoun

Last edited by Grufftoof on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Grufftoof
Grufftoof

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm

[H] The voice of Hellscream (IC-Propaganda) - Page 2 Tcg-series2-046-large
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Children of Quel'thalas,
Children of the Sun,
Children of BLOOD.

Too long have we been at the whims of a fallen High Elf and her scourge,
Too long have we hidden behind the unbreakable walls of Quel'thalas!

The Sin'dorei are strong, we are united under a renewed sunwell,
free are we from the bounds of demons!
A new Sun rises in the east, the time for retribution is upon us, children of blood!
The human kingdom will tremble under the drums of war,
Our magisters will rain down fires upon them they dare not imagine in their worst nightmares!

The Warchief calls upon the might of Quel'thalas, rise, my brothers and sisters! Rise as the new sun!
The second dawn will color red with the blood of our enemies!

Rise, children of Quel'thalas.
Rise, children of the sun.
Rise, children of BLOOD!
Rise to take what is OURS.

For Blood and Victory, for vengeance,
For the HORDE!

Vrachos Bloodwrath of the second Dawn, Kor'kron lieutenant
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 pm

All this propaganda..... i love it.. Think i might end up going total hellsream loyalist til the end... wonder how that will work out.
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

(( I tinted mine to be appeal slightly more to the chauvinism of blood elves because that's what propaganda is all about, right? Targeting! ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm

I really miss playing an Orc after looking at all of this!
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Vaell wrote:I really miss playing an Orc after looking at all of this!

I know right
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Inb4 Hellscream loyalists gain so much support that even after Garrosh dies they're going to stick Orgrimmar in a timeloop like what happened with Blood Elves when the blood knights were turned into real paladins.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Inb4 Hellscream loyalists gain so much support that even after Garrosh dies they're going to stick Orgrimmar in a timeloop like what happened with Blood Elves when the blood knights were turned into real paladins.

idk this looks cool. As it is a guild born to end I dont see it really plus we have no idea of what is going to happen in the war. Maybe you could explain your reasoning in a easy to read explanation of your prediction, or else show us the t-leaves you got this from. Plus 1 internet if you can do it without swearing.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Lexgrad wrote:
Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:Inb4 Hellscream loyalists gain so much support that even after Garrosh dies they're going to stick Orgrimmar in a timeloop like what happened with Blood Elves when the blood knights were turned into real paladins.

idk this looks cool. As it is a guild born to end I dont see it really plus we have no idea of what is going to happen in the war. Maybe you could explain your reasoning in a easy to read explanation of your prediction, or else show us the t-leaves you got this from. Plus 1 internet if you can do it without swearing.
lol

so many 'TOO LONG [...]!' in this thread haha, but still interesting to read. i can only echo this
Samian wrote:As alliance I am mega jealous of you horde having this political-awsome-roleplay, hope ya'll get to enjoy it!
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Lexgrad wrote:

Are you being stupid on purpose or are you just immune to internet sarcasm? :p

Corleth wrote:lol
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Samian wrote:As alliance I am mega jealous of you horde having this political-awsome-roleplay, hope ya'll get to enjoy it!

I love you
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadok Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

*an infectious little drinking song popular in Orgrimmar taverns in the wake of Hellscream's Call to Arms*

For many a year, Thrall sought peace
And pleased the elves, dorfs and pink-skins
Yet all the while their wrongs ain’t ceased
So now the Call to Arms begins!

Oh, we shall train and we shall fight
To win the war to end all wars
Garrosh will have their wrongs made right
We’ll drive the pink-skins from our shores!

From Durotar to Garadar
From high to low, from east to west
From here to there, from near to far
The war-horn sounds, spirits be blessed!

So we shall fight and we shall war
For that’s what brave Hellscream commands
Obey the blood oaths that you swore
And drive the pink-skins from our lands!

Their talk of peace be good as mud
Avenge the camps, avenge the dead
For Taurajo they’ll pay in blood
The Horde will paint their cities red!

So we shall war and we shall win
Victory banners all unfurled
We’ll have the head of ol’ King Wrynn
And drive the pink-skins from this world!

So take your bow, take your knives
Take your blade and take their lives!
*raucous laughter*

((Was inspired by all the propaganda to write something about the reaction of the common-folk and drunkards in Orgrimmar itself!))
Sadok
Sadok

Character sheet
Name: Sadok Sharptongue
Title: High Blade Thur'ruk

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:37 am

Awesome Sadok!
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 am

Considering that the Blood Elves are pinkskins as well as elves, are you chasing them out too? Wink

Just jesting, good one Sadok.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm

(( Would it maybe be a good idea to make this thread on the realm forums as well? Would anyone mind if I did? ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next