Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story and Treasure

2 posters

Go down

Story and Treasure Empty Story and Treasure

Post by siegmund Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:29 pm

IC: Fame, fortune, glory, revenge, debt, a family heirloom... A trail gone cold maybe? Well, not anymore. The path is clear, the item is in sight. Ready to be taken for yourself! Or do you wish something else, is it a means to get revenge? Old betreayals came back to Haunt you? Or are you trying to hide the past? Afraid of it, angry becouse of it? * A few figures, their faces unseen move at the same moment in diffrent parts of Azeroth, each with a diffrent expresion on their face, a diffrent goal. * The prize awaits, and an old tale awaits to be finished.

OOC:

Been thinking of making some rp on the theme of my Chars past and i am in need of any willing Rpers that Siegmund -might- have known before becoming worgen.

I am not really looking for anything specific, maybe a Hired blade or a vengefull person that lost their family/parents. I am planing it somewhere this weekend and then the begining of the week. I'd mostly love it if anyone would join that is still searching for a backstory and would want to join in the fun.

The main idea i have is a small plotline that people who've met once (Not necesarrely directly or everyone with the ohter) in the past come back together in a spiral of events, possibly a small Treasure hunt along the way (Again, possibly the main theme), which will be fair gain for any char invloved.

If you're interested or just curious post here or whisp me Ingame on Siegmund.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Story and Treasure Empty Re: Story and Treasure

Post by Sullee Swiftspeech Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 am

If there's treasure to be acquired, count Sullee in. He needs more riches if he is to become the boss of the underworld he desires to be.
Though we've never met, if Sullee's be told of a treasure of sorts he could get interested.
Sullee Swiftspeech
Sullee Swiftspeech

Back to top Go down