Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?"

3 posters

Go down

"If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?" Empty "If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?"

Post by Grim Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Firstly, Grim aint going to be corrupted by the Twilight. Any 'corruption' affecting Grim will involve his own thoughts turning darker with no outside influence. It'll be his own doubts, self-importance and sense of ambition denied which would turn him 'evil'.

The raid group enter the boss fight room - Grim's Lair
*queue dramatic music and over-the-top dramatic cut scene*

Grim: "Welcome. Have you come to stop me? Of course you have..."
"I have learnt something - respect for the spirits is not necessary. I can control them without begging them for help. They are bound to my will and you cannot stop me now."
"For too long I have laboured under the auspices of my 'betters', my 'superiors'. This time is OVER. I will do as I wish from now."
"The name of Stonepaw... I no longer need you. You were a name for weakness disguised. My family name of Swordshatter.... I deny you. You were never mine."
"I am now Grim Lifebreaker. Your lives will be the first I break."

Powers:

Rage Unleashed Grim's built up anger is unleashed - an AOE attack which insta-kills anyone within it's radius.

Self-Doubt An explosive magic effect which hits the centre of the room (can be avoided - don't stand in the 'fire'!), anyone caught in the spell's radius is unable to attack or cast for 10 seconds.

Claw Slash A standard melée attack, Grim slashes his target with his claws.

You are NOTHING Causes Fear.

When Grim is reduced to 50% health the phase ends temporarily. Queue another over-the-top cut scene.

Grim: "The strands of fate are known to me. There are but two possible ends to this scenario. Victory or DEATH!"
"I renounce shamanism. It has failed me. What I thought was strength was actually weakness."
"Watch..."

*Grim raises his arms and his claws extend, detaching themselves in a haze of fiery energy. The claw-blades swirl around and merge, magically forming a savage looking katana.*

Grim: "SKYSPLITTER!"

*Grim snarls, grabbing the katana and immediately bladestorming towards the raid group.*

Phase 2 spells

Bladestorm As per the standard Warrior attack.

Windwalk This comes into action when Grim suffer an interrupt attempt - he immediately disappears and reappears somewhere else within the room.

Ambition The highest scoring DPS is immediately attacked, being knocked down and suffering huge damage.

When reduced to 0% this phase ends and the final overly-dramatic cut scene begins.

*Grim falls to his knees, Skysplitter (his katana) still in his hands.*

Grim: "The strands of fate come undone. You have ended me."

*Grim stands up, bloodied but grinning*

"What is to fear about death? Nothing."
"Death is nothing compared to vindication."

*Grim impales himself with Skysplitter, finally dying.*

*A ghostly orc appears, clearly a shaman. This orc stands over Grim's corpse impassively.*
*Grim's spirit detaches from his corpse, staring wide-eyed at the other ghostly orc.*

Grim: "Drek... My... My teacher... I have failed you."
Ghostly orc: "Come here, I have so much more to teach you."

*The ghostly orcs depart.*

The end

Phase 1 emotes

"Grim goes to WAR!"
"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Phase 2 emotes

"You are NOTHING to me!"
"Nazgor was right! Weakness must be punished!"
Grim
Grim

Character sheet
Name: Grim Stonepaw
Title: Warcaller

Back to top Go down

"If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?" Empty Re: "If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?"

Post by Sylphi Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Oh i like this game!

If there is one thing that drives Sylphi round the bend more than anything else it's not having her old rank of Warcaller and having to take orders from her "Superiors" (especially Grim) , Most likely i can imagine she would give into corruption to get back her old rank or if something happened to her brother Heywarde. What kind of corruption i'm not sure.

But anyways! this is copied from a thread on the marauder forums, bear in mind that certain damage amounts and abilities might not be so relevant now.

This is a straight forward one phase encounter.

The Raid group enter to find Sylphi kneeling and deep in prayer, she slowly stands up and turns to face the raid with a smile.

"Visitors! it is so rare that i receive visitors these days...what with my...recent.....Maladies, i trust that we will become fast friends."

*As she approaches the raid she notices they have weapons drawn*

"Oh....you're not the right kind of visitors, i fear you've come to end me"

*Sylphi takes Shadowform*

"Forgive my manners but i fear you've tarried too long, It is a shame that Grim is not with you, i would have so enjoyed rending his pathetic mind from his skull....no matter, you'll all do nicely"

*Sylphi gives a wry smile and attacks*

Former Warcaller and current Stormeer of The Shatterskull Marauders Sylphi Searingheart.

HP: 14,200,000
Mana: 59,400,000
Damage: Mind Blast Volley, a Raid wide direct damage attack that deals 14000 to 17000 damage to all raid members within a 100 yrd range.
Mind Melt, an improved form of Mind Flay that deals 35,000 to 45,000 damage to a single target.

Abilities:

Needy: Sylphi teleports to the centre of the Raid (During this time she is immune to all damage), all raid members must emote /kiss on Sylphi within a 3 second window or suffer the debuff "Disapproving Glare" which deals 5000dmg every time Sylphi damage's anyone in the raid, This effect last's the length of the encounter and cannot be removed.

Bitch Fit: Sylphi randomly targets a raid member and mind control's them off the nearest cliff, to avoid this the raid member has 3 seconds to emote /sorry.

Brotherly Love: Sylphi summons Heywarde who proceeds to Heal Sylphi to full health unless he is interrupted, banished, silenced or killed within 10 seconds. In addition Heywarde will yell a witty insult giving the raid wide debuff "Snappy comeback" which slows the casting speed and attack speed of all raid members by 60% for 15 seconds.

Hair Flick: Sylphi flicks her hair giving her the buff "Vanity" which significantly increases the damage of all her attacks, This must be dispelled, cleansed or purged instantly or the raid will wipe.

Jealous Rage: Sylphi targets all females in the raid and turns them into female dwarves for the rest of the encounter....this cannot removed. If the raid member is already a female dwarf this ability has no effect.

I'm ready for my close up: Sylphi begins to channel a storm of pure shadow energy which sweeps across the entire raid, all raid members must run to within 2 yards of her while it is being cast and emote /hug or suffer 50,000 to 60,000 dmg.

I can heal, I just choose not to: Sylphi casts Greater heal on herself and gains 8,000,000 to 10,000,000 health, this can be interrupted.

Once the raid has defeated Sylphi she kneels before them.

"Curses on the Shatterskull Marauders, and curses on the lot of you"

*Sylphi spits on the ground*

"End it now then, but please....i beg of you, send my corpse North, to Heywarde....."

Drops:

Sylphi's Searing Heart (Epic - Trinket)
Comment: .....Dont go breaking my heart.

Stats: 325 increase to Spellpower, increases Critical strike chance by 15%
Use: Grants the user sight through their target's eyes as per the spell "Mind vision".

Alexander (Epic - Trinket)
Comment: .........I'm really just an unused plot device.

Use: Summons Sylphi who will follow you around for 30 minutes to tell you exactly what you're doing wrong and how she could do a much better job.

Last edited by Sylphi on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sylphi
Sylphi

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

"If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?" Empty Re: "If your character was corrupted and became a raid boss, how would the fight go?"

Post by Grim Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Ahahaha I hate you Razz
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Celaraa Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm

((lol both of these are totally epic))
Celaraa
Celaraa

Character sheet
Name: Celara Sunshade
Title: Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grim Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 am

Thanks Cel Smile
Grim
Grim

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down