Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H&A] Tribal Predator

Go down

[H&A] Tribal Predator Empty [H&A] Tribal Predator

Post by Visceril Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Kaigron will be IC'ly hunting in and around Alliance settlements seeking out prey. So if you're RP'ing and see an Orc Rogue stealthing
around please go with the notion that I'm there IC'ly. I'll mostly be attacking NPC's until I see a Skull worthy of polishing! So Red means Dead!

This is to be used as IC for anyone who'd like to RP along with this. (Si:7 Agents, Stormwind Guard guilds, Private Detectives, etc)
If anyone wants this updated then drop me a PM. Again this is just to let peeps know why I'm IC'ly in the cities.

IC Intel: Rumours echo around Stormwind, Theramore and Ironforge of seemingly random brutal murders, the bodies are left intact
but the head is separated from the spine. So far all the victims have been Human males between the age of 18 and 32, all had a sword or
dagger on-hand, armour varied along with vocation.

The guards of Stormwind have been alerted and so far this is not classed as a direct problem for it's citizens.
The guards of Ironforge have been alerted and is classed as a direct problem for it's citizens, High alert is ordered.
The guards of Theramore have been alerted and is classed as a direct problem for it's citizens, High alert is ordered.
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down